Bellazon

then someone sure about this can plz report this in change the the name of topic thread

here's the link http://www.bellazon....c/page__st__460

and ask mods to correct,they'll surely change it.It happened with many threads before

Edit:ok.SL did report it,thanx SL.I couldn't coz I'm not the one who was sure.let's wait for change.

Edited by Mahi

It is because this thread was made a lot before Irina got her official site and everyone understood that her correct variant is 'Shayk', before she got her Sports Illustrated cover many sites spell it like Sheik, but I assure you that her right last name is Shayk :)

You are 100% correct.

A LOT of websites spell it wrong though. I've seen hundreds of sites spelling it wrong...

Yep, but nothing new. She said that everything she does is for her family, she wants them to be proud of her. She also said that she loves to eat, workout and she is a very busy person. Nothing about CR.

Oh OK, thanks sweety :wave:

Vincent Peters was worried Irina Shayk would be “fairly generic” when they worked together.

The acclaimed photographer has shot campaigns for some of the biggest fashion houses in the world, such as Victoria’s Secret, Louis Vuitton and Cartier.

He was initially unsure what Irina would be like, but has grown to love the underwear shot he took of her in Madrid in 2010.

“She is Cristiano Ronaldo’s girl, so you think you’re going to get a fairly generic image; standard poses. So you think, how can I break that? I shot her on an abandoned farm to get away from that girl-on-the-beach thing. She’s one of the few girls who really does look like that – you could shoot her in the airport in the morning and you’d get an impressive picture,” he told GQ.

Vincent Peters was worried Irina Shayk would be “fairly generic” when they worked together.

The acclaimed photographer has shot campaigns for some of the biggest fashion houses in the world, such as Victoria’s Secret, Louis Vuitton and Cartier.

He was initially unsure what Irina would be like, but has grown to love the underwear shot he took of her in Madrid in 2010.

“She is Cristiano Ronaldo’s girl, so you think you’re going to get a fairly generic image; standard poses. So you think, how can I break that? I shot her on an abandoned farm to get away from that girl-on-the-beach thing. She’s one of the few girls who really does look like that – you could shoot her in the airport in the morning and you’d get an impressive picture,” he told GQ.

On the gq spain behind the scenes video he said "she is a rare species, a beautiful freak of nature, a god gifts to a man"