Bellazon

Source: plasticsurgerydolls

This website compares Irina's "trout pout" with Lisa Rinna's.

The photo taken from the source above shows a "before and after" picture I found shocking.

That photo is from SI 2008 where they clearly photoshoped her lips to look smaller.

:laugh: Here are some pics of her from 2007

43xgd1x.jpg 61279_HQCB.net_Irina_Shaykhlislamova_02_122_239l.jpg

ch1_29.jpg In_Look_WG02.jpg l_5aee9f77e262868b3585f726b35059c1.jpg

Here's one from 2006

image.jpg

Wow. You're dead on. You can see her pics from the SI archive for 2008, and two of them (this one and this one) are same bikini, same setting...different lips. I took a brief tour of the "plasticsurgerydolls" website, and the whole point of the thing seems to be to criticize women who have had themselves artificially augmented for the sake of fame (or whatever). Ironic that the site would use an artificially augmented photograph to criticize someone whose beauty is apparently natural...

Exactly :PinkCouture2: I dont like how they insinuate plastic surgery using clearly altered photographs. The jokes on them, thier wasted time and thier website. I see that she's really had full lips all along! :D

You are right, some hating idiot did photoshop that picture, you can see in the mirror that she have full lips, lol talk about photoshop fail ;) :laugh:http://www.slmsoft.com/fotos/irina-shayk-photo-5832.jpg

looks like you got no logic cause they are still together lol

And now it's me that ask... How do you know that? :laugh:

This is a picture of them taken last month:

irina1.png

Oh dear. Last month is last month. But nevermind, soon will say that I do not like her because i'm a fan of Ronaldo, which is not true. So, okay. If by chance she gets back to Madrid next week, we'll have an answer. :wave:

irina1.png

Oh dear. Last month is last month. But nevermind, soon will say that I do not like her because i'm a fan of Ronaldo, which is not true. So, okay. If by chance she gets back to Madrid next week, we'll have an answer. :wave:

i saw in a magazine that they would marry this year ahahah :blink:

irina1.png

i saw in a magazine that they would marry this year ahahah :blink:

Yeah, I heard that too but it was not true. "candymyangel", I don't know for sure but I guess they are not such big celebreties and we won't get any updates on their relationship every week lol I just assumed since they seemed happy last month, they are still together but who knows, right?