Bellazon

Would anyone please translate a summary of what she and Ryan said? Thanks. :)

What exactly do you want to have translated?

Because Irina talks about many different things

(e.g. her childhood in Russia, her approach to money, her apartment, charity, her nutrition, ...)

And here's what Ryan said:

Ryan's first appearance (06:04 - 06:33):

Ryan says that they already started to work with Irina approximately a year and a half ago.

This prepared her well, because if you become the cover girl of the Sports Illustrated, you'll be in the media non-stop.

So this means you have to learn to deal appropriately with questions.

Ryan adds that usually you have to do media training with non-American girls, but Irina is an exception.

Just get her in front of a camera and you know she will handle this thing.

Ryan's second appearance (12:29 - 12:45):

Ryan says that he always checks how a dress appears on photos.

Usually it's not recommended to wear a black dress on the red carpet, but this one is perfect.

Hope this helps :wave:

Would anyone please translate a summary of what she and Ryan said? Thanks. :)

In English :)

SHE is america's hottest woman right now. Irina Shayk the cover model of the world famous Sport Illustrated. Irina says 'Hey, I'm Irina Shayk and you're watching 'red!'' Barely a day passes by without banner headlines about her. And she is the woman who successfully tamed the football star Cristiano Ronaldo. We accompany her at her sexy photoshooting, she shows us her new luxus appartment and we accompany her to one of her highlights of her career. How do do it from the daughter of a mine worker to the model goddess See yourself.

New York, Meetpacking district

Irina just came this morning at 9 o'clock from Paris and from straight to the 'Two Stops Brighter Studios'. Yes, the 25 year old is jet-lagged. And we prepared ourselves for a bitchy, bleary-eyed supermodel.

Irina: 'Are we doing an interview now? Yes?' turns around 'EVRYBODY QUIET!' laughs.

The first thing we notice about Irina is, she's super professionel. And today a photoshooting is taking place with celebrity photographer Randell Slavin. Some of the biggest stars he alreday photographed are Charlie Seron, Eva Longoria and Marc Wahlberg. Since Irina was chosen as the cover model of the famous Sports Illustrated the media is now all over her.

Irina: 'Yes i cried when i heard about it (being on the cover of SI). So many careers in the fashion and movie business began with this cover, like tyra banks,.... 'To be on the cover of SI it's great. It's a great feeling. And to be the first russian model it's a great feeling too.'

To honour this she'll receive a price from the russian-american association. Her career is remarkable. Irina grows up in alittle town called Minchalinsk nerby the Ural. Her father, a mine worker, died when she was 14. Her mother sometimes had 2 jobs to support Irina and her sister. When Irina was 19 a model agent spotted her and sent her to Paris.

Irina: 'It was a hard time. We sometimes had 60 euros per week and the subway ticket cost around 20 euros. So we, like, had 40 euros left. And my mother didn't have any money either. It was hard time.'

'We're ready for the first shooting. Are you ready? I am!'

with her ideal body measurements she had shootings with the lingerie company Intimissimi and regular photo sessions with Sport Illustrated. Hard to believe that Irina actually wanted to be a litertaure teacher or pianist.

Photographer Randell Slavin explains us what differs the 25-year old from thousands of other girls: 'I just told my assistant that it's great to work with a real bombshell who knows that she is one.Most of the others don't feel comfortable project theirselves in front of the camera like this. She knows what she does and how she looks like. She just flips the switch and the earth is burning. And everything is great. And you know i just keep doing this. Cause i know it'll be all good.'

The last weeks Irina has been travelling from London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris and Cannes. Since the Sports Illustrated Cover her PR manager Ryan Brown is marketing her. He accompanies her at publicity events. Six years ago the russian didn't even speak a word english.

Irina: 'I cannot be without Ryan. He brings mme coffee tea and it's fun to travel with him.

Ryan: 'The good thing about Irina is that we started to work with her about one and a half years ago. It was a good preparation for her. When you are SI's cover model then you'll be non stop in the media. And you have to teach them how to answer questions and, you know, with the non-american girls you have to do media-training so they learn how to act in front of the camera and express theirselves. But, you know, irina it was just a mattr of throwing her in front of the camera and watching her go.'

Furthermore Irina is committed with star footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. She met him at an armani shooting. She strictly doesn't talk about her relationship with CR. She doesn't want to be known as the GF of... But she tells us anyways what her best date was.

Irina: well my boyfriend surprised me and he took me to the tut-ench-amun exhibition at midnight. the museum had already closed but we had a private guide who showed us anything. it was great.