Bellazon

Lol Matute xaxa :)

As for "to worship and dribble on Irina here" If you open her thread you should know that her fans read this topic and post here and no one needs your negative feelings. Don`t like - don`t post, it`s not interesting to others that u don`t like her :)

Lol Matute xaxa :)

As for "to worship and dribble on Irina here" If you open her thread you should know that her fans read this topic and post here and no one needs your negative feelings. Don`t like - don`t post, it`s not interesting to others that u don`t like her :)

:yes: (Y) :clap:

100% agree with that. and that sentiment goes for ALL the threads.

i have never udnerstood why one would go to a model/actresses/acotr/etc thread and just bash the person. if you don;t lioke them than stay away from it. support who you like instead of who you don't. But that may be asking too much of some.

I don't like her lips.

Ok get your ass out of here. :wave:

+1

:laugh:

All people who need to relax just a little as I see......What's the problem if he/she doesn't like her lips? Or people only have to worship and dribble on Irina here? Relax folks LOL and don't be so rude!

So, you come to HER thread to say negative things about her & we are rude?

Yeah, it makes so much sense :ninja:

First of all I don't come anywhere to say negative things, it wasn't me who wrote the negative comment, so read better next time. Then I just meant that the comment of that person didn't seem like the comment of a "hater". He just said that he doesn't like her lips. He didn't offend her. He can be Irina's fan but he just doesn't like her lips . Is that "bashing" someone? I don't see all these "negative feelings and sentiments" you are talking about. So there's no need to rush and say to leave to someone...Relax as I said. That's what I meant.

I don't like her lips.

Ok get your ass out of here. :wave:

+1

:laugh:

All people who need to relax just a little as I see......What's the problem if he/she doesn't like her lips? Or people only have to worship and dribble on Irina here? Relax folks LOL and don't be so rude!

So, you come to HER thread to say negative things about her & we are rude?

Yeah, it makes so much sense :ninja:

First of all I don't come anywhere to say negative things, it wasn't me who wrote the negative comment, so read better next time. Then I just meant that the comment of that person didn't seem like the comment of a "hater". He just said that he doesn't like her lips. He didn't offend her. He can be Irina's fan but he just doesn't like her lips . Is that "bashing" someone? I don't see all these "negative feelings and sentiments" you are talking about. So there's no need to rush and say to leave to someone...Relax as I said. That's what I meant.

I don't like her upper lip in some pics either but I don't hate her- I am a huge fan.She is definitely one of my favorites models.This guy probably saw a pic where he disliked her lips.It doesn't mean he's a hater.

BTW, I love her in that commercial-thank you Dannicullen!!!!