Bellazon

there is a facebook groub on FB with the name "IRINA SHAYK IS VERY UGGLY FOR RONALDO"

ofcourse only jealouse losers joined/join the group, but whats so freaking choking/annoying is that i found a picture on that group, claiming that IRINAS MANAGER HAVE JOINED THE GROUP!

i mean WHAAAAAT THE F*CK? :blink::angry:

it's better leave these jealous and envy twelwe years old girls, in their stupid group.

if we all report that and facebook delete it then they will go in Irina's page writing stupid things there, commenting photos etc. it will be even more annoying... don't waste your time for these idiots.

About Ryan Brown I dont know if it's true that he joined, it's easy doing everything with photoshop... but if it's true it is because maybe he want to see if they wrote offensive or fake news, it's his job... also before Lorenzo Martone (owner of ARC New York with Ryan Brown) was following a fake Irina's twitter account and I was surprised so I asked and he told me it was because he wanted control what they were writing.

Big things coming for Irina in next months, haters make her more famous ;)

I am very happy when: I can eat a big breakfast as soon as I get up. :)

The most beautiful thing I’ve heard about myself is: that I am a very positive person who you can always talk to.

A dream: that the world is in peace and there aren’t any wars.

My only fear: I can’t be with the people I love.

I like men that: have a sense of humor and are intelligent.

The name of my dog is: Cesare.

I feel very comfortable when: I sleep more than 12 hours straight. I’m capable of doing that!

In my purse you can find: sunglasses, vitamin C, a toothbrush and a nail filer.

Colors that inspire me: green and red. I love strong colors with light.