Bellazon

I actually love how Irina's hair was looking last night, i like it better this way than how she usually styles it :heart: & i love the outfit too, it was sexy but not too over the top. I think she's looking better than never :)

She is so beautiful but she looks a little bit unhealthy. Her hair is really thin, her skin is bad, and her teeth are kinda yellow :/

She should get used to being a supermodel and taking crazy good care of herself.

And you think that she doesn't taking crazy good care of herself????

The crazy is one ... and it isn't Irina!

If you see the photo of other model, there are many "defects"! But a good makeup hides everythings!

Yeah sorry, I'm just too used to looking at Adriana in HQ, she is FLAWLESS.

She is so beautiful but she looks a little bit unhealthy. Her hair is really thin, her skin is bad, and her teeth are kinda yellow :/

She should get used to being a supermodel and taking crazy good care of herself.

Yellow? :blink: I think I have normal eyesight! Believe me Irina looks much more beautiful than other "supermodels".Looking at some faces wanna ask what idiot enter them to the fashion?Irina truly concerned to be one of the best

Yeah sorry, I'm just too used to looking at Adriana in HQ, she is FLAWLESS.

To each their own. I find a lot of flaws with Adriana's face in HQ. Pretty much everyone has them. I find Irina more aesthetically pleasing in motion, like with interviews or behind the scenes footage. I will say Adriana's a much better live action model though. She poses better and rarely gets caught with a bad picture.