Bellazon

I`ve translated one interview of Iri about DM collection)If anyone is interested,I can translate 2 others)

Irina Shayk: "Russian women are accustomed to plow three jobs"

She has made quite an enviable status in the modeling business and her personal life is well arranged. However, the Russian model Irina Shayk believes that it is too early to rest on his laurels. The girl gladly accept offers from fashion houses and by her own admission "ready to work for three(people)."

Renowned Israeli designer Dani Mizrachi shortly before the holidays invited Irina to take part in the filming of an advertising campaign of his new collection. It is worth noticing that Shayk has previously worked with the designer, but that was before they broke her romance with Cristiano Ronaldo.

"At this time to invite Irina was not so easy - Mizrachi told reporters. - Her popularity is growing, it has a busy schedule. "The agency of course, advise how should I do, but ultimately the choice is yours. I rarely refuse an offer - for a Russian woman to plow familiar three jobs ".

A journalist's question does not arise if the model comes from Chelyabinsk feeling that everything has happened to her (the world fame and success) - it's just a dream, beautiful girl replied that sometimes she prefers to be fatalist.

"I believe in destiny, I think that once this happened - that must have happen. So when I had just arrived in New York, I was not scared, though I did not speak English and did not know anyone there. But I still had the feeling that everything will be alright "