Bellazon

I think all of this relationship speculation is hysterical. Seriously, Fashion Icon, it seems like you want him for yourself, so you aren't going to be happy with anyone he dates. I'm really not judging you, just stating what I observe. There's nothing wrong with thinking he deserves better. But anyone saying they aren't in love just because they aren't humping on the red carpet is being a little silly. To tell you the truth, I always thought Christiano was gay. Shows you how much I know. Either way, wishing them apart is a futile endeavor. Why not just appreciate them for their beauty, like we're supposed to be here for? Yes, I am advocating shallowness. :laugh:

In my own opinion, the only reason I don't like them together is because the paparazzi are like vultures and Irina doesn't deserve that. As far as I'm concerned, it's not a fair trade just for more popularity.

Anyway, just my two cents. Thanks everyone for the pictures. :)

I love Irina, but that is one crappy shoot. she looks like a cartoon because there is so much photoshop :shock:

at least she looks nice at the Glamour awards

I completely agree! That is the worst photoshopping I've seen in professional photographs in a while.