Bellazon

So were is the love between them? Irina looks more inlove with her phone not with Cris. They don't even walk near each other. They look like strangers. They aren't cople they are just friends now. They were happy when they just started dating, not now, now they are like I said before just friends. And I don't think that they just don't show there feelings in public just because they don't want be seen by paparazzi. Iker and Sara looks so inlove when they are together and they don't care about who see's them. I think that Cristiano and Irina are just wasting there time together. They even can't communicat in the same language! Cristiano was happier with Nereida and with Irina... well they won't last long.

I find that a pretty bold conclusion judging from a couple of snaps. There is no such thing as typical couple behavior. Not every couple clams up and holds hands all the time. I'm actually kinda happy that Irina doesn't seem to be the kind of girlfriend who is glued to his side like some insecure little girl. I for one, actually dislike holding hands in public. Love is a personal thing, I don't want this exclamation point hovering above my head all the time. Maybe Irina and Christian are the same.

And yes, the paparazzi do make people like them value their privacy more. It's just that because we have no clue what their lives are like, that we are so easy to judge on it.

Too bad she wasn't at VS though. I'd have really loved to see her. But maybe next year....

So were is the love between them? Irina looks more inlove with her phone not with Cris. They don't even walk near each other. They look like strangers. They aren't cople they are just friends now. They were happy when they just started dating, not now, now they are like I said before just friends. And I don't think that they just don't show there feelings in public just because they don't want be seen by paparazzi. Iker and Sara looks so inlove when they are together and they don't care about who see's them. I think that Cristiano and Irina are just wasting there time together. They even can't communicat in the same language! Cristiano was happier with Nereida and with Irina... well they won't last long.

I find that a pretty bold conclusion judging from a couple of snaps. There is no such thing as typical couple behavior. Not every couple clams up and holds hands all the time. I'm actually kinda happy that Irina doesn't seem to be the kind of girlfriend who is glued to his side like some insecure little girl. I for one, actually dislike holding hands in public. Love is a personal thing, I don't want this exclamation point hovering above my head all the time. Maybe Irina and Christian are the same.

And yes, the paparazzi do make people like them value their privacy more. It's just that because we have no clue what their lives are like, that we are so easy to judge on it.

Too bad she wasn't at VS though. I'd have really loved to see her. But maybe next year....

Picture's shows evrything :laugh: And they even walk keeping the distance from each other and what couple does that? What kind of couple walks not talking with each other? The only type of couple that does all those things is the couple which can't speak in the same language. That kind of relationship dosen't last for long...

Picture's shows evrything :laugh: And they even walk keeping the distance from each other and what couple does that? What kind of couple walks not talking with each other? The only type of couple that does all those things is the couple which can't speak in the same language. That kind of relationship dosen't last for long...

They remind me of Leo and Bar. Never wanted to be together on the spot when paparazzi around them. But hey, look... they are still together until now and hopefully for Irina and Christiano

They remind me of Leo and Bar. Never wanted to be together on the spot when paparazzi around them. But hey, look... they are still together until now and hopefully for Irina and Christiano

yeah and Leo's and Bar's relationship ended. So I think Cristiano's and Irina' relationship will end too.

yeah and Leo's and Bar's relationship ended. So I think Cristiano's and Irina' relationship will end too.

Leo & Bar still together, where the heck did you see they broke up? :blink: They still together & going strong but you will never see them holding hands for the paparazzis.

Just because Irina & her bf aren't kissing/touching infront of everyone it doesn't mean anything, is just that they are a private couple & that's it. Normal couples don't have a bunch of idiots taking pictures of what you do, but when you are famous it's different. At the end of the day they don't need to prove us or the paparazzis if they are in love or not, because you will never know how things behind closed doors.

I personally hate Cristiano don't like them as a couple, but i really think like each other a lot & it's prety obvious that they like their privacy & there's nothing wrong with that.

sorry if repost it said 2010/11

is.jpg th_268211106388516.jpg/monthly_11_2010/post-43244-0-1593840802-15788_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="is3.jpg"> is4.jpg is5.jpg is6.jpg is7.jpg is8.jpg is9.jpg th_c97014106388578.jpg/monthly_11_2010/post-43244-0-1593840803-21537_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="is12.jpg"> th_efbdd3106388601.jpg/monthly_11_2010/post-43244-0-1593840803-28573_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="is15.jpg"> th_ef9131106388611.jpg/monthly_11_2010/post-43244-0-1593840803-40181_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="is18.jpg"> th_48cdf0106388629.jpg/monthly_11_2010/post-43244-0-1593840803-47844_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="is21.jpg">

Leo & Bar still together, where the heck did you see they broke up? :blink: They still together & going strong but you will never see them holding hands for the paparazzis.

Just because Irina & her bf aren't kissing/touching infront of everyone it doesn't mean anything, is just that they are a private couple & that's it. Normal couples don't have a bunch of idiots taking pictures of what you do, but when you are famous it's different. At the end of the day they don't need to prove us or the paparazzis if they are in love or not, because you will never know how things behind closed doors.

I personally hate Cristiano don't like them as a couple, but i really think like each other a lot & it's prety obvious that they like their privacy & there's nothing wrong with that.

In wikipedia they are saying that Leo and Bar broke up. But never maind.

Let's by realistic. This relationship will end soon like all other Cristiano's relationship's because he is a womanizer and he cept a huge secret from Irina, and that proofs that they relationship isn't strong, because if there relationiship would be strong he wouldn't kept this secret from her. And if there would be a real love between them Irina would make a better person of Cristiano, because he is still the same womanizer. And people are saying that love changes peapole.

And other thing is Irina is not in very good relationship with Cristiano's mom and sister's because they can't speak in the same language and to Cris his family is inportent to him, that why he broke up with Nereida, because his mom and sister didn't like Nereida.

And as I said before let's be realistic this relationship will end soon because Cris will always be a womanizer and no women (especially Irina) Won't change him.

Edited by CarMELita
Removed quoted text in favor of threadflow

sorry if repost it said 2010/11

This is the beach & swimwear catalogue part from 3suisses.fr 2010.

2011 issue will come out next month but don´t know which model they will use.

Most of these images you can see on page 97 & 98, posted in HQ by me. :wave: