Bellazon

^ Hun did you miss the douche part?

5. Gelled hair

11. Faux hawk.... if you are going for a hawk of any type have the balls and go for it..... faux hawk = gay

Uhu...

Agree with the rest, but these two don't make a lot of sense though.

Gelled hair only makes you a douche bag when your using to much(which he does - don't get me wrong).

:gocho:

(Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Villa are still better though ;) )

OMG she`s with Cristiano :shock: :shock:

he wears more make-up and cremes than she does.. otherwise he`s great football player.

Oh this guy's a football player? Well then Irina made a good choice. At least athletes have talent unlike reality stars, artists and 97% of musicians. Even if he treats women like crap us guys should take a lesson as evidently they appreciate the treatment since he gets these rich, gorgeous gals! Just one thing now, football here in the USA is NFL Football but for you ladies and gents abroad football is what we call soccer yes? :blush:

yes,football for us is what you call soccer.

Anyway I think Irina is older enough to decide with who get toghether and some girls think Ronaldo is hot others think he is gay and there are guys who think Iri is not so hot and guys like me who think she is the most beautiful girl in the world so there are different point of view...for sure this stuff will be Irina much more popularity.

Just like the rest of you guys, i HATE Christiano- he isn't even goodlooking. hes not terrible but urgh. he annoys me to no end. but let's get off the topic of him and just focus on Irina's Beauty (: as long as she;s happy- that is all that matter's.

I don't see the problem here.

He might be a player, but I don't think Iri is as innocent as you all may believe. She knows she's hot and that a lot of men would do just about anything for a night with her. I mean, there has to be a reason she's photographed far more often in lingerie and swimsuits than clothes.

So player meets hot supermodel. Sounds like a match made in heaven. I don't think Iri will be easily manipulated. And I don't care how much you guys ridicule him, fact remains that a lot of women find him good looking (myself included). It looks like she's having fun:

14tvpll.jpg

Thanks for the pics everyone!

I agree! And again, not every woman is looking to tie him down with a wedding band. Maybe she's in it just for the fun of it. I think it's great they're spending time together. Good for her.

As if I needed any more reasons to hate Cristiana... <_<

It's funny cause I usually call her, I mean... him... like that, Cristiana Ronalda.

Sources close to the couple are saying that Irina and the BIGGEST TOOL EVER have actually been together for awhile.

Then it's time to split up... :D

I am wondering where and when they met, maybe it has something to do with El Corte Inglés campaing, I don't have a clue.

And why the hell did Paris Hilton refuse him??? she was ideal for him, God created them for each other. :laugh:

As if I needed any more reasons to hate Cristiana... <_<

It's funny cause I usually call her, I mean... him... like that, Cristiana Ronalda.

Sources close to the couple are saying that Irina and the BIGGEST TOOL EVER have actually been together for awhile.

Then it's time to split up... :D

I am wondering where and when they met, maybe it has something to do with El Corte Inglés campaing, I don't have a clue.

And why the hell did Paris Hilton refuse him??? she was ideal for him, God created them for each other. :laugh:

ahaha Cristiana Ronalda its funny :laugh:

Theron i'm sorry to tell you that Irina likes football and she likes Real Madrid...she also went to Santiago Bernabeu to watch game,I dunno if it is related to Ronaldo...maybe <_< for sure Irina goes in Spain for El Corte Inglés like u say but this could have something about with Armani too cause Ronaldo model for it too.

Those pics in the boat were taken in Corsica and I guess in Italy too cause Irina went in Sardinia last week maybe she was with Ronaldo yet.

Anyway Irina in her twitter didnt say nothing about it and in her fb fanpage the famous pics with Ronaldo that someone uploaded were deleted,so she does'nt want to talk about that this is sure and well I guess this is right,this is her own business.

Now I will not talk about this anymore cause it hurts ahahahha

Theron i'm sorry to tell you that Irina likes football and she likes Real Madrid...she also went to Santiago Bernabeu to watch game,I dunno if it is related to Ronaldo...maybe <_< for sure Irina goes in Spain for El Corte Inglés like u say but this could have something about with Armani too cause Ronaldo model for it too.

Now I understand why she doesn't win any of my contests, if she likes Real Madrid she's definetely a big time loser... :laugh: :p

Well, I guess she went to Santiago Bernabeu because of him, that's obvious.

BTW, we had Shakira at the Camp Nou the day we won the League 2 weeks ago, and Kylie Minogue comes too from time to time cause her current boyfriend is Catalan.

Now I will not talk about this anymore cause it hurts ahahahha

LOL!!! I still can't believe it every time it comes to mind... :laugh:

Anyway, let's talk about her as a model or let's wait for some new pics of any of her campaigns...

For a Real Madrid fan, Cristiano would be a dream guy.

I never liked Cristiano, but....the World Cup is coming, and he is one of the biggest football stars in prime right now.

She is old enough to understand what she is doing.

I respect her choice to enjoy who she's going out with. Have a fun, enjoy life, Irina!! :evil: