Bellazon

she is unbelivably beautiful! Wow! but she looks so not russian to me...but maybe it's just cliche.

How old is she by the way? And who is this cute little girl whose pics she posted on her facebook account?

why not russian :) ? she looks russian to me :p

the little girl is the daughter of her sister and her name is Irina as well :)

Irina at the "Paper man" premiere after party at the Crosby Street Hotel on April 5, 2010 in New York City.

post-38782-1271377359_thumb.jpg

she is unbelivably beautiful! Wow! but she looks so not russian to me...but maybe it's just cliche.

How old is she by the way? And who is this cute little girl whose pics she posted on her facebook account?

why not russian :) ? she looks russian to me :p

the little girl is the daughter of her sister and her name is Irina as well :)

Irina at the "Paper man" premiere after party at the Crosby Street Hotel on April 5, 2010 in New York City.

A her niece is cute. I don't know but if I think of russian girls I always think of these very pale and tall and blonde girls like Sasha P. or Nathalia....and Irina, she has really mediterreanan skin, and green eyes and dark hair...so I have never been to Russia, but from modeling and the russian girls I have met they always were quite pale and fair looking.