Bellazon

The new VS swim pics are up...and Irina is NOT among them. :cry:

New (?) Intimissimi.

Don´t worry Hellzbelle, in December they will uploading new swimwear pics

for 2010 season and I promise you with Irina :yes:

More new VS´s

~Had to delete the links for the pictures had changed into private candids of someone def. not Irina O_o - Edited by Carmelita.~

Edited by CarMELita

Did you see the cast for this year VSFS? Is NOT sexy at all ... Is just skinny girls w/a few of "sexy" girl, but VS is not what it used to be ... Im kind of happy that Irina wasn't at the show, it was so bad that i just can't imagine her w/one of those horrible outfits >.<

^^ yeah I think they don't want sexy, beautiful women to outshine their 'main' stars. Which sucks b/c in the past shows when they used to be good...for the most part, almost every girl was really beautiful and sexy regardless of being one of the main stars or not. I mean there were SO many beautiful models I saw in the casting videos that when they didn't get picked and I saw who did get picked, I was really shocked. Dominique Piek for one that I'm shocked didn't get picked.

Yeah ... You have Irina, Cintia Dicker & Brooklyn Decker in the casting, womans who have an amazing body, beautiful faces, they're sexy & they look amazing in lingerie ... But you see the show & all you get is ultra skinny.unhealthy girls who doesn't look good at all in lingerie =/ ...

Im prayin' for next year, seriously, VS needs to go back to the 2003-2005 vibe & put some real-sexy girls on the runway, but if they're goin' to do another crap like this year i hope not to see Irina wearin' a horrible outfit w/baloons >.<

• 2 weeks later...