Bellazon

She works for VS alot too. If Adriana ever has to quit unexpectedly (aka pregnancy/age) I think VS is prepping for her replacement :whistle: ( many ppl ouside of "model love"/fashion will not even hardly know the difference I think :D she'd be perfect for Victoria's Secret :yes:

(not that'd i'd be happy, i love adri MORE!) but just sayin.... :whistle: They have almost the exact type of "appeal" basically...

She works for VS alot too. If Adriana ever has to quit unexpectedly (aka pregnancy/age) I think VS is prepping for her replacement :whistle: ( many ppl ouside of "model love"/fashion will not even hardly know the difference I think :D she'd be perfect for Victoria's Secret :yes:

(not that'd i'd be happy, i love adri MORE!) but just sayin.... :whistle: They have almost the exact type of "appeal" basically...

It would be awesome but Irina doesn't work for VS, she's with Intimisissi (gah.. it's late and I'm thinking I spelled that wrong).

It would be awesome but Irina doesn't work for VS, she's with Intimisissi (gah.. it's late and I'm thinking I spelled that wrong).

Intimissimi. I can spell it, but I haven't got a clue how to pronounce it.

Hello guys and gals,

I recently had a hard drive crash and I lost all of my links (luckily, my picture collection was stored elsewhere). I was wondering if some of you kind souls could send me some URLs of your favorite Irina/model picture sites? You can PM me if you'd rather not share them here.

I would be so very appreciative. :flower:

Thank you in advance!

Izzy