Bellazon

:heart:

Well, it's not like I was expecting to see a ton of editorials in the issue. If that was the case, I would've just bought Vogue or Harper's or Elle. Oh wait, I did. HAH! I wanted to see a big ol' flesh-o-palooza parade and that's what I sort of got. BTW, I don't know about you, but that body painting pic of Irina is the most unflattering angle of the bunch.

Speaking of Elle, did you get a copy of it? Spanky's edit is inside and you don't wanna miss it!

:laugh:

Isn't there an SI special on TNT tonight. Anyone gonna cap it?

I know they are all going to be on EXTRA tonite and also I saw the show free ON DEMAND - Amazon. Lots of attention to Bar, but even more to Brooklyn.....a whole lot to her. Quite a bit to Irina, too. :heart:

Isn't there an SI special on TNT tonight. Anyone gonna cap it?

I know they are all going to be on EXTRA tonite and also I saw the show free ON DEMAND - Amazon. Lots of attention to Bar, but even more to Brooklyn.....a whole lot to her. Quite a bit to Irina, too. :heart:

does anybody know the name of these songs in the video(s) below:Please tell mee

1.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFitRGt8590

2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvQoSobQ4J8

Edited by CarMELita
Vids didn't show up.

:heart:

@Joe: Unfortunately, I can't do it. Hopefully, someone else that has TNT will cap it. Why don't you cap it, Joe? Be a hero. If not, then Pink or azkid will have to pick up the slack. If they can't do it, then Bittorrent is your last option.

:laugh:

:nicole: Are you kidding buddy. You think I enjoy sitting back and barking orders for capping. I don't have the resources or know-how. Hopefully soon though i'll get something that can help. And then I'll be able to repay you for all the great stuff you've given. But as for now, I'm in an airfight with out a plane. :laugh: