Bellazon

So you can provide us with the Irina scans? :)

The Irina scans are done! I saw some of the other scan attempts made for Irina's pics but I put a bit more effort into mine. I won't post them here, though. You'll have to find them and then post it here becauze I want the real Irina fans to post them. Think you can find them, Sympathy? :evil:

:laugh:

So you can provide us with the Irina scans? :)

The Irina scans are done! I saw some of the other scan attempts made for Irina's pics but I put a bit more effort into mine. I won't post them here, though. You'll have to find them and then post it here becauze I want the real Irina fans to post them. Think you can find them, Sympathy? :evil:

Are you posting them on BZ or on some other forum?

:heart:

Actually, nevermind. I'll post them. Here ya go! Irina has a total of six pictures in the issue: Four big ones, one small pic and one bodypainting pic. I scanned the five big ones.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

32487510.8c0421.jpg

32487517.66d877.jpg

32487524.696db3.jpg 32487531.f4e3f9.jpg

32487502.5bce20.jpg

^^I'm not sure if I have to text-link this one^^

Some people are so scared to rip this magazine apart that they can't get a decent scan of the big pictures. But not me. I rip and shred that thing!