Bellazon

Irina's SI 2008 pics are up on the SI site and I would post it but I don't have much time as I have to be somewhere soon and theres just so many including candids and behind the scenes so would be great if someone could post them, thanks :flower: All the SI 2008 models were asked to take their own self portraits and heres Irina taking her own picture :wave:

h.JPG

Irina's SI 2008 pics are up on the SI site and I would post it but I don't have much time as I have to be somewhere soon and theres just so many including candids and behind the scenes so would be great if someone could post them, thanks :flower: All the SI 2008 models were asked to take their own self portraits and heres Irina taking her own picture :wave: