Bellazon

Runway

Capt Snow

Ana is gorgeous :flower:, and I'll never understand why she did not had the success she deserves as an high fashion model. For the records, I'll also never understand why VS did not exploit her potential to the full. :(

Here we go with the repost of three HQ pics from VS08 thread filling the req by AnaBBarrosFan:

post-2740-1227036341_thumb.jpg post-2740-1227036376_thumb.jpg post-2740-1227036403_thumb.jpg

[ReginaS @bz VSFS08_Runway]

-tom

agree Tom :/ she is so tall and thin and has a runway model type body and an amazing beautiful face and no one else looks like her

but maybe she is a little bit "too beautiful" and to sexy" to be a successful runway model these days, since you don't really need to have either one any more these days :whistle:

i am so happy ana's back this year!

she looked amazing

im still annoyed she isnt an angel yet..

but oh my god, she looks INCREDIBLE! :drool:

Wasn't she offered an angel contract, but turned it down?

Anyway... WHY DID VS NOT GIVE HER WINGS?????:cry:

Yeah she really deserves wings, to me Isabeli & Ana deserves wings more than anyone ... & the deserves to be Angels! They're perfect! :heart:

I really really like Candice, but i think that she doesn't deserve wings ...

But well, im happy Ana was there ... i missed her last year!

Yeah, i dunno if candice deserved those wings, but someone had to wear them in the PINK section...

Back on topic... I was SO happy to see Ana there (just wished she got wings <_< ), that was one of the problems last year.... no Ana :cry:

BTW, aacrazysurf11 and Miss LimaVzla, i'm getting a lil confused with you guys having the same avatars... :blink: :laugh:

Yeah, i dunno if candice deserved those wings, but someone had to wear them in the PINK section...

Back on topic... I was SO happy to see Ana there (just wished she got wings <_< ), that was one of the problems last year.... no Ana :cry:

BTW, aacrazysurf11 and Miss LimaVzla, i'm getting a lil confused with you guys having the same avatars... :blink: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

^wow, nice set!!

did you all notice how during rehearsal, walking off the stage, most of the girls played to the camera but ABB just kept her eyes down?

[cap of HD airing of 2008VSFS by Nothingless]

AWWWWWWW, she's so cute:

th_ana_barros35h_bzNothingless2008vsfs.jpg

th_ana_barros35i_bzNothingless2008vsfs.jpg

and if this one was in focus it would be sooooo perfect:

th_ana_barros36u_bzNothingless2008vsfs.jpg

thanks again Sasha!!