Bellazon

Runway

Capt Snow

I was skimming over the photos and I beleive you're right, Stammy got 3 (i think). Talking about this, Hana also got three, and I think two or so more models got three. I'm dissapointed but like said before:

Atleast she was there at all and atleast she got to close the show.

I agree. But i'm still so disappointed. :(

:( kinda weird how ana only got to wear 2 and a newcomer jessica stam got 4. doesn't seem fair. ana's better

definitely not fair, he and KK IMO are the new hearts of VS. :(

but i guess closing it showed her prestige in VS. :D

Stam only walked with 3 outfits, all the girls were dressed in white at the end but not all of them walked in those outfits, since ana was already in white, she only had 2 :p

:( kinda weird how ana only got to wear 2 and a newcomer jessica stam got 4. doesn't seem fair. ana's better

definitely not fair, he and KK IMO are the new hearts of VS. :(

but i guess closing it showed her prestige in VS. :D

Stam only walked with 3 outfits, all the girls were dressed in white at the end but not all of them walked in those outfits, since ana was already in white, she only had 2 :p

so depressing, she really should have had 3 :cry:

IMO ANA LOOKED PERFECT THIS YEAR....

when i saw the 1st pic, i was like WOOOOOOOOOOW... is she real or they made her up?????

her face is flawless... i cannot understand how come ppl do not see that... her lips r to die for,small nose,big eyes, tanned skin and a lot of hair!!! and her body is just suitable for any clothes!!!

oh...another crazy fan!!!!!!!!

IMO ANA LOOKED PERFECT THIS YEAR....

when i saw the 1st pic, i was like WOOOOOOOOOOW... is she real or they made her up?????

her face is flawless... i cannot understand how come ppl do not see that... her lips r to die for,small nose,big eyes, tanned skin and a lot of hair!!! and her body is just suitable for any clothes!!!

oh...another crazy fan!!!!!!!!

I'm a crazy fan too darling, but she wasn't pretty in the runway. I love her but i don't have to think she was 'OMG SO PRETTY!!11' all the time.