Bellazon

Gillian Anderson
Thumbnail

ashley

Not sure if anyone here likes her, but i love her so I thought she deserved a thread.

Gillian Anderson

Birth name

Gillian Leigh Anderson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Height

5' 3" (1.60 m)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini biography

Gillian Anderson started her career as a member of an amateur actor group, while at high school. Her love of the theatre took her to the national theatre of Great Britain at the Cornell University of Ithaca, in New York. Afterwards, Anderson left for the Goodman Theatre School of the DePaul University in Chicago, where she finished her education. Her big break came with "The X Files" (1993) (with David Duchovny) as Dana Scully. There she met her future husband (Clyde Klotz), marrying on January 1st 1994. One month later, Gillian was pregnant. Her daughter, Piper Anderson, was born on the 25th September 1994. Her film career started with the movie _Turning, The (1997)_ in 1997 and the following year she starred in Playing by Heart (1998) with Sean Connery, Ellen Burstyn, Angelina Jolie and Dennis Quaid.

Pictures!

fhmc3mp.th.jpg rollingstone011fk.th.jpg ga688ab.th.jpg ga822re.th.jpg

Here are some newer pics from her movie Straightheads which will be out this year.

After surviving a gang attack, a middle-class couple embark on a violent spree.

13ic8mk.th.jpg 64km1qd.th.jpg straight013lr.th.png straight049ag.th.png straight080ij.th.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
she looks a bit like Kate Winslet, if you see what i mean :) Like her, although i haven't seen much of her (movies, series etc ;) )

Here's a rare picture I've never been able to find again after finding it years ago. post-3274-1145570422_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...