Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2022 at 12:14 AM, WongDong said:

Lately the forum has been acting sluggish for me. Slowly loading, or doesn't load at all and is "down". Or I am signed out, just a plethora of problems.

EDIT: I meant SLUGGISH not SLUTTISH, damn auto correct.

21 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

I'm also experiencing intermittent issues with pages loading and uploading images.  Sometime fine and then slow as a snail.

Yes we have been having issues over the last week or so. I am still trying to track down the source of the issue. I have dropped/recreated the DB from a backup as it seems that the issue is DB (stats?) related. Hopefully it will be a bit better now, I will keep an eye out. Thanks.

On 7/9/2022 at 4:12 AM, TheDude2k said:

@maddog107 It's happening a lot more frequently as of now, where pages are extremely slow to load, uploads error out, or pages will time out.  I'm seeing this a lot.

bz.thumb.jpg.49c5955df05ad371963699ae5df2e3bd.jpg

On 7/9/2022 at 7:44 AM, Stormbringer said:

^ Same.

4 minutes ago, Ramsfan said:

Same here too. 

So this has been driving me crazy. I can see the query in the DB that is causing the issues but I could not, for the life of me, figure out where it was coming from. Essentially its reading 11 million rows to return 1 row to each user. So when you get a lot of uses, say 500 online then you can do the math.

Anyways after many days of trying to find it, I decided to reboot the machine. And now I do not see the issue anymore 😐

So hopefully it does not come back. I will keep an eye out but please let me know if you see it pop up again.