Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

30 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

@maddog107 hi, it's me again! The issue is back. Everytime I post pictures, they come out small. Only after you fixed it they got bigger, but the issue comes back everytime I post new pictures. Just saying.

It looks like the "external" images and "thumbnails" got combined into one setting. So if I set it to 600px for your external images, all uploaded thumbnails also get set to 600px which is way too big. I had to set it back to 300px. Can you upload the two faces as 2 seperate images (300+300), that way it would look bigger?

Sorry :flower:

7 minutes ago, elfstone said:

@maddog107 The site doesn't offer all the features on mobile that it used to, which is no big deal for me personally, cause it runs fine with a single tap letting it run in desktop mode. :idk: But I can imagine lots of users without high-powered mobile devices running into some issues.

Can you specify which features? I still need to fix the search/notification and stuff but is there anything else apart from that menu bar?

11 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

It looks like the "external" images and "thumbnails" got combined into one setting. So if I set it to 600px for your external images, all uploaded thumbnails also get set to 600px which is way too big. I had to set it back to 300px. Can you upload the two faces as 2 seperate images (300+300), that way it would look bigger?

Sorry :flower:

I didn't think about posting the single pictures, I'll try with this method. Thanks again :D 

4 minutes ago, SuperG.Girl said:

@maddog107  I can't edit old posts ..... (applies to posts older than the latest upgrade? :idk: )

The round numbers from this point on are wrong and I can't fix it.

You can only edit for 2 weeks after that you can no longer edit a post. That would have been yesterday. 

What do you need to change and we can take a look?

2 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

What do you need to change and we can take a look?

In this post:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/68254-the-cover-or-the-original/?do=findComment&comment=5249010

"Round 219" should be "Round 220" .... and all the following posts should be edited to the respective correct round.

Not really a problem or suggestion, but a question:

Is part of the update being signed out after a specific period of inactivity? It has happened to me twice since the update and I don't remember it ever happening before.

22 hours ago, Shepherd said:

This was going on a year or two ago and it's been back several times a day for me for a couple weeks.

File size not an issue and reupping, if I choose to do so, always works.

Screenshot_2021-04-02 Rachel Brosnahan.png

Is there anyway you can DM me the images, or maybe zip them up? That way I can test it?

On 4/1/2021 at 5:58 PM, jkjk said:

Not really a problem or suggestion, but a question:

Is part of the update being signed out after a specific period of inactivity? It has happened to me twice since the update and I don't remember it ever happening before.

I am not aware of that issue but I will take a look. 

On 3/31/2021 at 10:15 AM, elfstone said:

@maddog107 The site doesn't offer all the features on mobile that it used to, which is no big deal for me personally, cause it runs fine with a single tap letting it run in desktop mode. :idk: But I can imagine lots of users without high-powered mobile devices running into some issues.

Mobile should be fixed now. Let me know. 

On 4/1/2021 at 3:57 PM, SuperG.Girl said:

In this post:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/68254-the-cover-or-the-original/?do=findComment&comment=5249010

"Round 219" should be "Round 220" .... and all the following posts should be edited to the respective correct round.

done

1 hour ago, maddog107 said:

Is there anyway you can DM me the images, or maybe zip them up? That way I can test it?

As before, it's one image out of a batch. Do you want an affected batch as a whole or a compilation of images that won't load?