Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

15 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Sorry everyone! Looks like we ran out of disk storage and my alerts didnt go off. Can you please try again and see if everything is back to normal? 

My activity stream hasn’t shown new content since Monday. It was completely gone for a day, and now it’s back but not updating. Mobile (safari, ios14) and desktop(chrome). 

15 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Sorry everyone! Looks like we ran out of disk storage and my alerts didnt go off. Can you please try again and see if everything is back to normal? 

Everything's working fine except the streams. Just for context, how much storage are we talking? 

8 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

My activity stream hasn’t shown new content since Monday. It was completely gone for a day, and now it’s back but not updating. Mobile (safari, ios14) and desktop(chrome). 

8 hours ago, elfstone said:

Everything's working fine except the streams. Just for context, how much storage are we talking? 

1 hour ago, CandleVixen said:

My activity stream is the same. 

Sorry, apperently I needed to issue some additional commands to elasticsearch after I cleaned up the files. It should be working now.

Regarding how much storage, we have 10TB SSDs as the primary store. I guess I need to get more :|

7 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Sorry, apperently I needed to issue some additional commands to elasticsearch after I cleaned up the files. It should be working now.

Regarding how much storage, we have 10TB SSDs as the primary store. I guess I need to get more 😐

It’s doing well now, thank you @maddog107!! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 4:37 PM, toodarnhot said:

^ I just had some issues trying to embed FB videos as well. 

Also my activity stream has been down for the last 5 hours. 

Five days now. Helloooo, anybody out there? A little help please. :hmm:

Unfortunately for the last couple months, pics that I upload to Image Titan ( http://imagetitan.com/ ) seem to no longer show up on Bellazon, and I really prefer to use Image Titan rather than Bellazon's own pic hosting/uploader because I don't have to sign into Bellazon first.  So could anyone PLEASE try to find out what the problem is?  It would be greatly well-appreciated - THANKS.

12 hours ago, TF9 said:

Unfortunately for the last couple months, pics that I upload to Image Titan ( http://imagetitan.com/ ) seem to no longer show up on Bellazon, and I really prefer to use Image Titan rather than Bellazon's own pic hosting/uploader because I don't have to sign into Bellazon first.  So could anyone PLEASE try to find out what the problem is?  It would be greatly well-appreciated - THANKS.

Apologies for that. I'm hopeful that we'll have top men working on it soon. Top... men.