Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Hello. I was searching for it and did not find it, unless I missed it.

I would like to know where to create a topic called "your creations". In this topic, members of BZ could post their signatures, avatars or wallpapers that they made. General Talk seemed to be the right section to post my topic, but I prefer to ask first. 

Thank you.

On 9/10/2020 at 8:33 PM, dybala88 said:

Hello. I was searching for it and did not find it, unless I missed it.

I would like to know where to create a topic called "your creations". In this topic, members of BZ could post their signatures, avatars or wallpapers that they made. General Talk seemed to be the right section to post my topic, but I prefer to ask first. 

Thank you.

Thanks for asking. I've a feeling that the thread might already exist but in another name. Bear with me and I'll see if it's possible to locate it.

On 9/13/2020 at 2:29 PM, pourlessrebelless said:

Hi! I want to update the model threads and it won't let me. Appears the next message: There was a problem uploading the file.  Please contact us for assistance.

please I need help.!!!

Can you post a screenshot? are you trying ot post an attachment or what are you trying to do when you update the thread? 

1 hour ago, maddog107 said:

Can you post a screenshot? are you trying ot post an attachment or what are you trying to do when you update the thread? 

1p2cjVF.png

It happens to me when I try to upload images. This has been happening to me since Thursday. It only lets me upload some, while others don't. In this case I was going to upload more photos in Cindy Mello's thread (from Lulus' page) and I can't. I have many Photoshoot to upload of models that have almost no information and that these days I have been researching to update their threads, but this way I can not. I thought it was my internet but neither and I even tried another pc and nothing.