Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

7 hours ago, Schemer said:

Scrolling up is still very bad. In Jennifer Lawrence thread it's impossible to not be annoyed by constant page jumping around while it's loading stuff.

I wouldn't mind the page loading as I scroll if the page wasn't jumping down as I scroll up.

Yup we are just working on the scroll down issue right now. We will work on the scroll up later. 

7 hours ago, elfstone said:

I'm starting to hate IG embedding with a passion :pinch:

4 hours ago, Grievous said:

Totally. If I wanted to see Instagram posts if be on Instagram. 

2 hours ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

I genuinely thought I was the only one...

Did the functionality change recently? What exactly is the problem so I can bring it up with the devs? Link to example or video of issue plz?

2 hours ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

Also I'd prefer, when they upload the the image from an IG post to BZ, they would not embed the IG post but just post the text-link instead..

i'd also definitely prefer if users did this, I stated doing it for while but gave up since I had that input issue. I think i'll go back to it now my issue is resolved 

10 hours ago, elfstone said:

I'm starting to hate IG embedding with a passion :pinch:

Same. I get why people do it to link back to the source, but 99% people are downloading the images anyways so the double post of the IG post and then the actual image is so redundant and laggy. 

This isn't a pressing issue or anything, just something I'm personally interested in, but would it ever be possible for users to choose their own thumbnail size? I personally prefer smaller thumbs than is the default right now. Not a big deal but would be a nice option to have. 

Scrolling up still sucks. And it's a pretty big problem in my opinion.

When I see something new posted, I click on the latest post so naturally I end up at the bottom of the page. But when I want to see what's above, the mess happens.

Sorry to complain, I know you guys want the best for the site, but this 'live loading' thing has been a disaster.

14 hours ago, Schemer said:

Scrolling up still sucks. And it's a pretty big problem in my opinion.

When I see something new posted, I click on the latest post so naturally I end up at the bottom of the page. But when I want to see what's above, the mess happens.

Sorry to complain, I know you guys want the best for the site, but this 'live loading' thing has been a disaster.

We are working on it. Hope to have something for you in the next week or two. 

19 minutes ago, Grievous said:

I want to be able to see what the next unread topic is at the bottom of the thread.

They removed that feature in 4.4 and there is no way to restore it. They removed it because it had a huge performance impact. I can talk to the dev to see if he can re-add but right now I am putting most of my effort on the BZ Redesign, so not sure it will be done before or after that. But I will make a note that its a wanted feature for the next gen of BZ.