Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

I know it's been asked before but is there some way around converting the avatars into mp4 videos (?) because they are blurry. And I notice there are members who's avatars aren't being converted and they are still gifs, which btw look way better and not blurry at all.

There's also a problem with uploading a new avatar, every time I try to do that the new one isn't up, instead it keeps the old one. And I'm not the first one to have this issue.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:05 AM, maddog107 said:

Whats the beauty and fashion?

When you click on a photo it opens in a tab that's named "Beauty and fashion" , it's like internal photo viewer and it's really buggy.

bellazone.thumb.JPG.efb49dd452333761048a15bf8a87edec.JPG

And it almost always shows the wrong photo (not the one you clicked on). So you have to scroll through photos to see the one you want, but even that is buggy because you need all photos from the post to load in order to find the one you want.

This is only for photos used as attachments, not with photos using external image hosts.

2 hours ago, okeydokey said:

Hello,

I can't seem to find a model on the forums even though I have posted photos of the model before in her topic.

The models name is Solange Smith. 

Just wondering if someone knew what happened to the thread?

thank you. 

you posted in a topic called "Solange Wilvert"

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/2639-solange-wilvert/?page=29&tab=comments#comment-4694349

3 minutes ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

you posted in a topic called "Solange Wilvert"

Thnak you but the model's name is Solange Smith, not Solange Wilvert.

I posted numerous times in her thread, she has worked for IKKS, Sezane, the Kooples, FormLove & Lemons, and done numerous Paris runway appearances.

Solange Smiths thread is missing from Bellazon.

I'm wondering if it's been somehow deleted? 

This is what she looks Like:

.IMG_0210.thumb.JPG.66c4a55bec00dc70b5506a26e8417216.JPG

On 1/20/2019 at 1:42 PM, okeydokey said:

Hello,

I can't seem to find a model on the forums even though I have posted photos of the model before in her topic.

The models name is Solange Smith. 

Just wondering if someone knew what happened to the thread?

thank you. 

The Solange Smith thread was removed when its creator was contacted by her team, who asked for it to be taken down. We really hate having to lose good content, but as I've mentioned before in the past, our hands are pretty much tied when formal delete requests come in.

On 1/12/2019 at 12:51 PM, Schemer said:

When you click on a photo it opens in a tab that's named "Beauty and fashion" , it's like internal photo viewer and it's really buggy.

bellazone.thumb.JPG.efb49dd452333761048a15bf8a87edec.JPG

And it almost always shows the wrong photo (not the one you clicked on). So you have to scroll through photos to see the one you want, but even that is buggy because you need all photos from the post to load in order to find the one you want.

This is only for photos used as attachments, not with photos using external image hosts.

This bug still isn't fixed. In Emma Stone's topic, I click on one photo the viewer displays different photo. It's frustrating.

On 1/30/2019 at 12:33 AM, maddog107 said:

Can you link me to that exact post? And which browser/OS?

It seems like the bug is fixed. Now when I click on the photo, it opens that exact photo I clicked on and it's working faster.

btw, I'm on latest Firefox version.

This Instagram-SPAM is absolutely getting out of hand...smh

Posting a whole Instagram profile '2400+ posts' in a forum,

creating a new post for every image (1) [within a short period of time], by a single user,

is literally the definition of "spamming" despite being 'on topic'....

Not to mention that the IG embeddings increase page loading time significantly

and getting hundreds of emails about pointless "new" posts...