Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

The little pop up video at the bottom of the screen is really a pain in the ass on mobile. I understand the need for some sort of a revenue stream to maintain the server but some of the ads are slowing me down a lot when it comes to posting. I would suggest sharing some of that revenue with those who produce a lot of content, scrutinize the effect of the ads more critically as they effect different platforms, or risk watching the quality and or quantity of content on the site diminish. 

C12CDCBA-9991-4983-BA58-23BAF25A1740.jpeg

On 12/5/2018 at 3:41 AM, bebop2015 said:

The little pop up video at the bottom of the screen is really a pain in the ass on mobile. I understand the need for some sort of a revenue stream to maintain the server but some of the ads are slowing me down a lot when it comes to posting. I would suggest sharing some of that revenue with those who produce a lot of content, scrutinize the effect of the ads more critically as they effect different platforms, or risk watching the quality and or quantity of content on the site diminish. 

C12CDCBA-9991-4983-BA58-23BAF25A1740.jpeg

Thanks for the feedback. I really want to make it adfree (or a lot less) to "power" members, but honestly I am swamped with a million things. I will get to it as soon as I can :flower:

3 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Thanks for the feedback. I really want to make it adfree (or a lot less) to "power" members, but honestly I am swamped with a million things. I will get to it as soon as I can :flower:

Sounds good... sorry to complain

5 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ That's weird... I tested it in several threads and I can't expand/reduce any of the images I post.

I tried with the handles on the corner and also by double-clicking on the image. Nothing seems to work... :idk:

double clicking works for me just fine.

I don't have handles in the corner to resize the image.

Have you tried posting in an "Incognito" window or a different browser to see if the problem still occurs?

maybe an extension is blocking the popup/splash-screen that normally appears when double-clicking an image*

2 minutes ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

Have you tried posting in an "Incognito" window or a different browser to see if the problem still occurs?

I just tried Incognito and a different browser and it doesn't work either. 

maybe an extension is blocking the popup/splash-screen that normally appears when double-clicking an image*

I see the splash-screen, it's not blocked. And it actually allows me to reduce the image, but I can't increase the size.

double clicking works for me just fine.

And can you make the pics bigger?