Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

On 10/14/2018 at 3:21 AM, Enrico_sw said:

^  Yes, it was really slow. I clicked on "Submit reply", the button froze and then, about 10 seconds later, the 11 posts appeared.

I was creating some new indexes in the DB around that time, it took maybe 10mins to create, so maybe when you hit submit it was at the same time so it got super backed up. Let me know if it happens again. 

Does anyone know what excludes a particular photo “ this value not allowed” from being used as a thumbnail? Is the feature allowing a pic from your device files to be used as a thumbnail supposed to work? I couldn’t change Lotta Kaijarvi’s thumbnail this AM after multiple attempts.

3 hours ago, bebop2015 said:

Does anyone know what excludes a particular photo “ this value not allowed” from being used as a thumbnail? Is the feature allowing a pic from your device files to be used as a thumbnail supposed to work? I couldn’t change Lotta Kaijarvi’s thumbnail this AM after multiple attempts.

Not 100% sure, but I think its like jpg and jpeg are ok. Maybe bmp or something are not allowed? Which image were you trying to use? 

10 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

Not 100% sure, but I think its like jpg and jpeg are ok. Maybe bmp or something are not allowed? Which image were you trying to use? 

When I attempt to change a thumbnail several images from the thread will auto populate for me to choose from. Most of the images I attempt to choose will give me the error code “This value is not allowed”.  If I click the “upload image” button It won’t let me see my files.

I use an iPad Air2.

Thanks

Bop

22 hours ago, sdstealth said:

Any idea when we’ll get the ability to search within a thread back on mobile? It’s been missing for ages. Thanks!

You mean like when you click the search button it will ask you like on the desktop to search this thread? I will ask the devs if there is a work around but that is not part of the "default" forum software unfortunately. 

On 10/19/2018 at 6:47 PM, maddog107 said:

You mean like when you click the search button it will ask you like on the desktop to search this thread? I will ask the devs if there is a work around but that is not part of the "default" forum software unfortunately. 

Yes exactly. It used to be available on mobile and now it’s not. 

I like the forum uploader. It loads faster and is more convenient than any hosting site I've tried.

Lately however, clicking on the generated thumbnails produces a different display.

At first the old type page (below) will show up, which is cool because you can click on it for a full size view of the image.

5YvJpmcl_t.jpg qX1yyCXS_t.jpg

But after a short period of time this new view (below) is presented and you have to download the image to view it full size.

A42euurv_t.jpg

Also, quite often a blank page presents and you have to click around on the dots at the bottom to find the image you want,

sometimes with the various images flashing back and forth.

xwlQGMEM_t.jpg

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/12481-amy-adams/?do=findComment&comment=4718694

This is just one example. It happens across the board.

I have seen several other unfavorable comments about this.