Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

On 8/12/2018 at 9:46 PM, Grievous said:

Is view counts that big a deal?  

The mobile version is so bad I gave up using it.

I think it’s a really big deal. Who is going to take the platform seriously when they see the view count on a new topic stuck at zero, particularly the model who is the subject of the thread? View counts are one of the only metric that really measures the success of a thread other than the quantity of content. 

1 hour ago, bebop2015 said:

I think it’s a really big deal. Who is going to take the platform seriously when they see the view count on a new topic stuck at zero, particularly the model who is the subject of the thread? View counts are one of the only metric that really measures the success of a thread other than the quantity of content. 

The fix is in Beta 1 since 10 days ago. I have no control over when it will be release, but its "soon" I was hoping last week but maybe this week. 

25 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

The fix is in Beta 1 since 10 days ago. I have no control over when it will be release, but its "soon" I was hoping last week but maybe this week. 

Thanks again, I knew you were all over it I just wanted to answer a Grievous question.....

@bebop2015 @Stromboli1

View counts are fixed. The elasticsearch bugs are resolved and dont show up in the logs anymore either. Hopefully that also fixes that topics not getting bumped after someone posts it.

Let me know if you find any other issues. Thanks :flower:

Also just FYI, view count updates run every 5 mins, so it can take a little while to get updated (right now it appears to be processing the backlog of post count updates as I see some older threads with 0 counts get a bunch of counts).

Big thanks for the view counts! :)

I can't seem to be able to change my avatar again :rofl:. I've tried twice now. It says it works, but I still see the same Veronica. 

This is the avi I'm trying to upload. 

tumblr_p72lnzebIm1v1jzoxo1_250.gif.6171b6f7f9892db3ea06a9efeef8628a.gif

Edit - works now apparently, or thank you if you're the one who changed it :p

5 hours ago, maddog107 said:

@bebop2015 @Stromboli1

View counts are fixed. The elasticsearch bugs are resolved and dont show up in the logs anymore either. Hopefully that also fixes that topics not getting bumped after someone posts it.

Let me know if you find any other issues. Thanks :flower:

Also just FYI, view count updates run every 5 mins, so it can take a little while to get updated (right now it appears to be processing the backlog of post count updates as I see some older threads with 0 counts get a bunch of counts).

Nice, thanks for the updates!