Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

On 7/26/2018 at 8:53 PM, toodarnhot said:

Mobile search still isn’t working for me. Searching on desktop within topics works, but is there anyway to make “in this topic” the default, rather than having to manually select it when you’re in a thread? :) 

Also noticed some of my followed content isn’t showing up in my followed content feed. Ex) the Official VS thread showed some posts in my feed from last night but nothing today showed in my followed content. Went into the thread and it said I was still following the topic. :idk: I just unfollowed and followed again and that didn’t fix it. 

Edit: It’s weird- it’s now showing me one recent-ish post from that thread but there have been nearly 10 new posts in that thread since. :/ 

I don't want to nag but my follow content still isn't working. :( I can't tell if it's just this thread specifically, but it hasn't shown up in my followed content since I posted in here, and there are lots of recent posts in the thread. I've tripled checked that I'm actually following the thread, and can't figure out the issue. 

Edit: I'm also having issues with IG embedding. Some IG posts are just showing as a blank frame for me, and then I tried to post one here, it doesn't show, but when I edit the post, I can see the blank outline of the post and it says my link has been embedded. 

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/27120-the-official-victorias-secret-thread/?do=findComment&comment=4643663

On 7/31/2018 at 8:10 PM, toodarnhot said:

I don't want to nag but my follow content still isn't working. :( I can't tell if it's just this thread specifically, but it hasn't shown up in my followed content since I posted in here, and there are lots of recent posts in the thread. I've tripled checked that I'm actually following the thread, and can't figure out the issue. 

Edit: I'm also having issues with IG embedding. Some IG posts are just showing as a blank frame for me, and then I tried to post one here, it doesn't show, but when I edit the post, I can see the blank outline of the post and it says my link has been embedded. 

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/27120-the-official-victorias-secret-thread/?do=findComment&comment=4643663

Maybe it has something to do with your cache/browser? Or maybe IG was having a temp blip? I see it.

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 10.40.56 AM.png

17 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

I'm having the same problem as toodarnhot with respect to the official VS thread not showing up in followed content despite following it, and having unfollowed then refollowed. 

16 hours ago, Sunshiine said:

It's a minor issue but it's bothering me :laugh: I know it has been mentioned before but it's still not fixed. 

The view count does not change. 

I believe both issues are related to the same thing (elasticsearch). Our devs are working on the issue and hopefully next week we will have a solution. 

1 hour ago, Grievous said:

The mobile version of this site is getting more and more frustrating between the adds and freezing up. 

Can you provide more details so I can take a look? Screenshots?

I dont use mobile much so I dont have much visibility into the issues. Thanks.  

26 minutes ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

Has the max. file size of videos been limited to < 100MB? I can't upload any videos larger than 100MB anymore. i.e. 105.8MB

I get the following error message

I thought it was always limited to 100mb :idk:

We are ok with sharing images and small videos but dont want to be a file sharing site or something if we go too large :laugh:

What size you need?