Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

the problem is that some disappear and then reappear which is weird.

I have noticed the same thing.

Also, the models are not always in order.

I don't always notice these things any more. I guess I have gotten used to it and adjusted.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Are there special requirements for posting in the SI Swimsuit threads?  I can't find any information except a discussion from a long time ago that indicates the topic was hidden for a short time. 

I can see/read what's there, but I don't have the option to reply.  :angel:

Yeah what happened with the post content rating, response, one click emoticon thing?

When someone posts something I like I would like to "thank" or "like" that post, besides writing a thank you.

Also when somebody writes a thank you to one of my posts, I would like to "thank" or "like" that post of that someone with "one push of a button" (again).

It's also nice to see, ones posts are being appreciated in general and also what other members like (or what not), as it directly shows in the different threads.

On 2/13/2018 at 10:31 AM, jj3 said:

What happened to the rating post thing ?

On 2/13/2018 at 12:18 PM, Ilo Wowitcu said:

Yeah what happened with the post content rating, response, one click emoticon thing?

When someone posts something I like I would like to "thank" or "like" that post, besides writing a thank you.

Also when somebody writes a thank you to one of my posts, I would like to "thank" or "like" that post of that someone with "one push of a button" (again).

It's also nice to see, ones posts are being appreciated in general and also what other members like (or what not), as it directly shows in the different threads.

As usual a whiny few are ruining it for the rest of the members, complaining about how its a popularity contest and they are getting "down voted"

We are discussing it internally on how to adjust it so that its a non issue. Hopefully it will be back in the next few days once we agree on a solution. 

11 hours ago, maddog107 said:

As usual a whiny few are ruining it for the rest of the members, complaining about how its a popularity contest and they are getting "down voted"

We are discussing it internally on how to adjust it so that its a non issue. Hopefully it will be back in the next few days once we agree on a solution. 

Enough with the “popularity contest” putdowns. I would like the system to be more transparent i.e. one can see who voted what and no spree voting by one member to another.

3 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

How about restricting the awarding of credits to the model threads?  This should encourage contributions.   I don't think that credits should be awarded to the games threads at all IMHO

I was able to give you a "like" for this post I so would :rofl: I agree with everything you said :thumbs_up: People were giving "likes" for Celebrity Scoop votes  :O_O:

13 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Enough with the “popularity contest” putdowns. I would like the system to be more transparent i.e. one can see who voted what and no spree voting by one member to another.

I am not sure how the anonymous liking works, but if only the person who got the "like" could see who gave it to them and no one else I think it might be ok.  I am thinking of those unpopular opinions posts (and we do have a lot here). Maybe someone agrees with the poster but they don't want to be attacked for agreeing, in that case I think anonymity would work very well. You could show your support without being attacked :smile:

6 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

if only the person who got the "like" could see who gave it to them and no one else

I think that could still be used in a shady way. I would want a system that holds members accountable by having everything out in the open, including cliques.

To encourage giving positive rep to others, maybe there could even be a counter for how many times a member has thanked others.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:23 PM, Sanni said:

I think that could still be used in a shady way. I would want a system that holds members accountable by having everything out in the open, including cliques.

To encourage giving positive rep to others, maybe there could even be a counter for how many times a member has thanked others.

I'm curious, shady how? It's a simple like and that's it? :idk:  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2018 at 1:23 AM, Sanni said:

Kinda late with my response but hell yeah. About time these cliques here get exposed (even though I’m sure most people who pay a little attention know who these people are).

not sure if this has been asked before but I was thinking if it's possible to post square images using BZ image uploader ?

I've been using imgbox for years now but a few days ago, I thought to finally switch to BZ uploader but what I hate about it is that thumbnails are quite big and the same shape as original images, like vertical and horizontal and I think it's quite annoying when you scroll down the page and see all these different shaped big images, is it possible to give it a square shape of 200x200 px or 250x250 px ?

34 minutes ago, Squeege Beckenheim said:

Did something change about Editing Posts? I wanted to update the Models & Vogue Covers thread as usual but I can't seem to edit posts anymore? :idk:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/43848-models-and-their-vogue-covers/

Yes. After a certain amount of time members can't edit their post anymore. It is to prevent members from deleting all their contents :smile: