Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

On 6/8/2017 at 9:43 AM, Sanni said:

Hopefully, they can be transferred onto the BZ server somehow! Otherwise, the change could really cripple this site!

On 6/8/2017 at 3:29 PM, elfstone said:

Glad to hear that! :chicken: This could potentially have been a doomsday scenario  :ninja:

Just one more thing though, When you save all those images from imagebam to bellazon, is it possible to keep the name of each picture intact, instead of the random ID allocated to each image by bz server?

@SympathysSilhouette

So I found a major bug in my code which caused it to think a lot of images were bad so it didnt download them. I am reprocessing the 300k+ posts that contain imagebam and imgbox first to finish before the 30th. Fingers crossed :smile:

11 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Im doing a lot of stuff in the background downloading/uploading images due to the two image hosters going off line in the next few days. Perhaps that is affecting it? Ill take a look once im done with all this other stuff, sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you! On my Android tablet the site loads right up but on desktop it's extremly slow to fully load. I wonder if it may perhaps be a Chrome extension interfering with the forum?

@maddog107  :o

imgbox_large.png is a free service with more than 7 years of history, empowering people to upload, share and enjoy images online.

Hosting millions of files requires massive resources and it simply became too big for our previous hosting platform to handle.

We are pleased to announce we have partnered with a new team that have extensive experience in large-scale hosting, our new gen hardware enables us to continue to provide the high standard of service that you are used to, while preparing us for many billions of files into the future.

Sincerely,
The Team

ImageBam is a free service with more than 10 years of history, empowering people to upload, share and enjoy images online. Hosting millions of files requires massive resources and it simply became too big for our previous hosting platform to handle.

We are pleased to announce we have partnered with a new team that have extensive experience in large-scale hosting, our new gen hardware enables us to continue to provide the high standard of service that you are used to, while preparing us for many billions of files into the future.

The recent support from the community has been amazing.. Thank you, you rock! We will always be here for you and your files: Permanently, Reliably & Free!

Sincerely,

The Team

3 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Are we ever getting themes again? I really really loved the old Black and yellow theme from years ago.

I think there are a few at the bottom of the page to chose from, are there not? Maybe permissions are not set correctly. Let me know. 

3 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Are we ever getting themes again? I really really loved the old Black and yellow theme from years ago.

I think there are a few at the bottom of the page to chose from, are there not? Maybe permissions are not set correctly. Let me know. 

2 hours ago, maddog107 said:

I have a test_header (which just says where the ads will go), the default and a pink theme.

That's all I see, whether or not we should see more :idk: I'd love a black and white or black and red, or green and black :chicken: Something and black plz

17 hours ago, GetOffMyLawn said:

Quick update - Apparently Lastpass was causing the problems with the forum loading, now I have to disable it every time I come here. :/

What exactly was it doing? And maybe try to get an updated lastpass? That shouldnt have anything to do with BZ. 

9 hours ago, maddog107 said:

What exactly was it doing? And maybe try to get an updated lastpass? That shouldnt have anything to do with BZ. 

Well, when I have Lastpass enabled on Chrome everything appears to load up fine, the avatars, signatures, and pics but it still shows the page loading. I can't reply until it's done loading and that takes about a minute or longer even after everything appears to already have been finished. :idk: I tried disabling my adblocker too but that didn't seem to help. Disabling Lastpass made it go a bit faster. I don't have this problem at all on my tablet just on my laptop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2017 at 8:35 AM, thatforest said:

I'd like to add a thumbnail so if anyone could help me I'd appreciate it!

Yeah, if you'd like to point me in the direction of the topic you feel is in need of an update, I'd be happy to take care of it.