Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

On 6/11/2017 at 2:36 PM, Liora Loyola said:

This instructions only meant for iphone, mac, pc or...?

I right click the avatar and nothing about source came up.

7 hours ago, Michael* said:

The source button should be alongside your small avatar image. :smile:

paint.jpg

When your Instagram source code is copied, left click on that source button to switch out of the normal mode editor. Paste your code as you would normally. Click the source button again to switch back into normal mode and your code should automatically embed, like so... :Dinah:

Pretty sure you guys are making it way to complicated. Just copy and paste the URL and hit enter and thats it. It will automagically embedd it. Unless im missing something.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTraumqAfgh/?taken-by=behatiprinsloo&hl=en

40 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

Pretty sure you guys are making it way to complicated. Just copy and paste the URL and hit enter and thats it. It will automagically embedd it. Unless im missing something.

I've always done it that way with YouTube videos, didn't know it was possible with Instagram too. You're a genius, MD! :heythere:

20 hours ago, maddog107 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTraumqAfgh/?taken-by=behatiprinsloo&hl=en

I don't have a source button. Mine looks like this.

MaxthonSnap20170613154052.thumb.png.5bf64bf5632dfbe3df6e808a90bafb95.png

On 6/8/2017 at 2:47 AM, elfstone said:

@maddog107 Sir Imagebam and Imgbox.com are both set to shut down by June 30th. Correct me if I'm wrong but they are 2 most popular image hosts on Bellazon :ninja:

On 6/8/2017 at 9:43 AM, Sanni said:

Hopefully, they can be transferred onto the BZ server somehow! Otherwise, the change could really cripple this site!

Images are downloading now. About 700k posts have been processed in the last 24 hours. Only 3.5million to go :D

https://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BVcjejMg7Vr/&taken-by=bryant

0a710b862e99714fd2bf22e009af0e16.jpg

MADDOG107, here's an example.  This is a link contained in my daily "Your Bellazon Digest".  My default browser is Chrome, and clicking the link presents a page like pictured.  Pasting the link in FireFox yields the same results.

My workaround has been to eliminate the portion after "/main/", effectively visiting the site then navigating my way to where I should have been.  

5 hours ago, Neils von Wittelsbach said:

I am sorry... Suddenly I realize that in my haste to register I have badly written my first name !!...

It would be necessary to write NIELS ... How to correct this " horrible thing " ?? ...

With my heartfelt thanks !! ...

No problem. :Dinah:

Hello, I ask if someone can help me, I want to put a gif to my signature, but, when I put the gif in the signature box maker, I receive this error " Your chosen signature does not meet the guidelines." and down " This image is larger than the maximum allowed dimensions of 600 x 140. " but my image it's smaller than 600x140 exactly is 182x139, i have try to make another dimension bigger or smaller the problem stay on.

Thank's to all https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1syBMs44rmA/VrmmrTblveI/AAAAAAAAIOk/e2Dms65hpfY/s1600/peace-smiley.png

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Why do some models' threads disappear in the fashion models forum?

Typically, we'll consider deleting a model thread only if there's nothing salvageable left in it (for example, if there was no bio included and the images were all deadlinks from a defunct image host), or if we receive a formal request from the model to whom it's devoted. Did you have a particular thread in mind?

1 hour ago, Michael* said:

Typically, we'll consider deleting a model thread only if there's nothing salvageable left in it (for example, if there was no bio included and the images were all deadlinks from a defunct image host), or if we receive a formal request from the model to whom it's devoted. Did you have a particular thread in mind?

My post doesn't pertain to this issue.

I was looking to respond to a model thread in the Fashion Model Forum after I posted in their earlier, but it disappeared. It reappeared after a little bit, I just found it to be weird.

It only happens on the 1st page.

Anyone else always have trouble with the forums always being slow? Clicking on a post takes forever to load, in Chrome the little circle at the top left just loads and loads and can take a minute to finally open. I dunno if it's because I'm using Chrome or what but I don't have this problem with any other forum :idk:.

On 6/24/2017 at 0:15 PM, GetOffMyLawn said:

Anyone else always have trouble with the forums always being slow? Clicking on a post takes forever to load, in Chrome the little circle at the top left just loads and loads and can take a minute to finally open. I dunno if it's because I'm using Chrome or what but I don't have this problem with any other forum :idk:.

Im doing a lot of stuff in the background downloading/uploading images due to the two image hosters going off line in the next few days. Perhaps that is affecting it? Ill take a look once im done with all this other stuff, sorry for the inconvenience.