Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

19 hours ago, cpmary said:

i can't find my friends in the inbox either the members to search in the new layout. Thanks.

Sorry I didnt understand, you cant access your inbox? Are you on a desktop or ipad or phone? Any screenshots you can provide? Thanks. 

While the issue is worked on, I found the Chrome extension app "one click downloader" will download your imgbox galleries, if people want to back up their files. You don't have to open up all the thumbnails, and it will save the full sized image. 

I have posted a short tutorial on how to easily download and save your images with Imagehostgrabber for anyone who’s interested.

This should theoretically make it as easy as possible to backup the old stuff from imagebam and imagebox.

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

Hopefully, they can be transferred onto the BZ server somehow! Otherwise, the change could really cripple this site!

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

While the issue is worked on, I found the Chrome extension app "one click downloader" will download your imgbox galleries, if people want to back up their files. You don't have to open up all the thumbnails, and it will save the full sized image. 

35 minutes ago, vatras said:

I have posted a short tutorial on how to easily download and save your images with Imagehostgrabber for anyone who’s interested.

This should theoretically make it as easy as possible to backup the old stuff from imagebam and imagebox.

We downloaded the images from other sites many years ago, we just need to update the scripts to work with the new bellazon. We will take care of it before it shuts down, so no need to worry (for now :chicken:)

6 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

We downloaded the images from other sites many years ago, we just need to update the scripts to work with the new bellazon. We will take care of it before it shuts down, so no need to worry (for now :chicken:)

Ok thanks, that makes it easier. Tutorial is still up if anyone who needs it. The tool is very useful not just for bellazon but for every image source and its relatively easy to use for the everyday user, once your past the first installation. Just to get pics a lot faster and easier. (I hope without too much stress for bellazon).    

Glad to hear that! :chicken: This could potentially have been a doomsday scenario  :ninja:

Just one more thing though, When you save all those images from imagebam to bellazon, is it possible to keep the name of each picture intact, instead of the random ID allocated to each image by bz server?

2 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Glad to hear that! :chicken: This could potentially have been a doomsday scenario  :ninja:

Just one more thing though, When you save all those images from imagebam to bellazon, is it possible to keep the name of each picture intact, instead of the random ID allocated to each image by bz server?

Yea the original file names are kept (well the first 20 characters anyways) when they are uploaded to the BZ server.

What do you mean by random ID when uploaded? 

3 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

Yea the original file names are kept (well the first 20 characters anyways) when they are uploaded to the BZ server.

What do you mean by random ID when uploaded? 

The sequence of numbers that follows the first 20 characters

I also have a question on thumbnails. A couple of threads that I created don't have thumbnails. PinkCouture explained me how to add thumbnails, but it doesn't work for me. :/

So, I ask her to add thumbnails and she kindly helps me (thanks again PinkCouture) :flower:, but since I don't want to bother her everyday, is there a solution?

I download the pics on BZ server, but when I click on the thumbnail, I can't add it.  A couple of weeks ago, we had to edit the thread to add a thumbnail. Is it not possible anymore?

On 6/10/2017 at 5:41 AM, Enrico_sw said:

I also have a question on thumbnails. A couple of threads that I created don't have thumbnails. PinkCouture explained me how to add thumbnails, but it doesn't work for me. :/

So, I ask her to add thumbnails and she kindly helps me (thanks again PinkCouture) :flower:, but since I don't want to bother her everyday, is there a solution?

I download the pics on BZ server, but when I click on the thumbnail, I can't add it.  A couple of weeks ago, we had to edit the thread to add a thumbnail. Is it not possible anymore?

When you say you click on the thumbnail you are referring to the main thread listing? Or is that inside the new post itself? We currently have it as admins only as if you go a few pages back you will see people complaining that other people were changing the icons. 

14 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

When you say you click on the thumbnail you are referring to the main thread listing? Or is that inside the new post itself? We currently have it as admins only as if you go a few pages back you will see people complaining that other people were changing the icons. 

I was referring to the main thread list. PinkCouture explained me that in order to add a thumbnail you need to upload the image on BZ server and then click on it in the main page. If it's admin only, I understand why it doesn't work now.

Editing a thread that we created doesn't work anymore for adding a thumbnail?

(I'm not worried about famous models, it's just for the other ones. When they have a thumbnail, it helps people to discover them and some of them just don't have one yet :/)

BTW, this thumbnail idea was a great idea! So, thanks a lot for that.:hi_wft:

On 4/11/2017 at 7:53 AM, Michael* said:

When you find a photo or video on Instagram and click on the post to expand it, you should see three small circles in the bottom right hand corner. Click on them, then select the option to 'embed' and copy the code that appears.

Before pasting the code into your BZ post, click 'source' (just to the right of your small avatar image) to switch out of the 'normal' mode editor, and then paste it. When you click 'source' again to switch back to the normal editing mode, your code should turn into this...

This instructions only meant for iphone, mac, pc or...?

I right click the avatar and nothing about source came up.

17 hours ago, Liora Loyola said:

This instructions only meant for iphone, mac, pc or...?

I right click the avatar and nothing about source came up.

The source button should be alongside your small avatar image. :smile:

paint.jpg

When your Instagram source code is copied, left click on that source button to switch out of the normal mode editor. Paste your code as you would normally. Click the source button again to switch back into normal mode and your code should automatically embed, like so... :Dinah: