Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

its a bug, we are working on it everyone :smile: 

@ILUVAdrianaLima and @jj3 have you guys looked at the other "theme" options, dont know if they still exist but at the very bottom of any page there is a "Theme" button. I think Pinky and others created some different ones. 

And the colors have not changed :idk: all we did was add the menubar at the top which removed on blue bar. Not sure why you guys think its too white now.

25 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

@maddog107 We have and its still the same issue and Pink's is a whole other interface that I'm not fond of.  I guess many just want the forum pages not narrow as they are now.

+ 1. It's back to normal in the threads, but the home page is TOO bright ... 

I have frequent problems trying to access the site initially.  Sometimes, I.E. when following a link via email, all I see is a nearly blank page, with very light grey that is probably a couple lines of text, and the remainder is a large block of light grey.  This appears on Chrome, FireFox and my iPhone in Safari also.

Other times, I get a strange secure site security warning, with no usual work-around in Chrome or Firefox (usually, you can click Advanced, allow the exception, and enter the site anyway).  That's usually when the site's SSL certificate doesn't match the site's URL.  In this case, the browser insists the administrator has configured the site incorrectly, and it won't budge.  I'll get a screenshot of that when it next occurs.

I mostly post this to see if that happens to others, and/or is a known issue (I scrolled back a bit and didn't notice it reported).  I'll probably eventually figure out the pattern and post back . . .

0a710b862e99714fd2bf22e009af0e16.jpg

3 hours ago, Joe'sCat said:

I have frequent problems trying to access the site initially.  Sometimes, I.E. when following a link via email, all I see is a nearly blank page, with very light grey that is probably a couple lines of text, and the remainder is a large block of light grey.  This appears on Chrome, FireFox and my iPhone in Safari also.

Other times, I get a strange secure site security warning, with no usual work-around in Chrome or Firefox (usually, you can click Advanced, allow the exception, and enter the site anyway).  That's usually when the site's SSL certificate doesn't match the site's URL.  In this case, the browser insists the administrator has configured the site incorrectly, and it won't budge.  I'll get a screenshot of that when it next occurs.

I mostly post this to see if that happens to others, and/or is a known issue (I scrolled back a bit and didn't notice it reported).  I'll probably eventually figure out the pattern and post back . . .

0a710b862e99714fd2bf22e009af0e16.jpg

Thats strange, can you post a link from the original email? What browser are you running? What OS?

Just now, maddog107 said:

Didn't follow, whats the auto refresh?

Whenever you back out of threads on BZ,  the site used to automatically reload the page. Now you have to reload the page manually for current posts.

A problem I've noticed over the last week or so is, that while using the Microsoft Edge web browser, the drop down menus at the top of the screen located in the upper right of the page on the blue bar are not there.  The envelope icon that you click on to bring up your most recent Private Messages is not their, nor is the Notifications icon, nor is the user's avatar and screen name present as well.  I've tried disabling the adblocker to see if that was causing it, but that doesn't do anything to solve the problem. 

Thanks. :smile: 

On 5/28/2017 at 1:06 PM, VS19 said:

A problem I've noticed over the last week or so is, that while using the Microsoft Edge web browser, the drop down menus at the top of the screen located in the upper right of the page on the blue bar are not there.  The envelope icon that you click on to bring up your most recent Private Messages is not their, nor is the Notifications icon, nor is the user's avatar and screen name present as well.  I've tried disabling the adblocker to see if that was causing it, but that doesn't do anything to solve the problem. 

Thanks. :smile: 

Can you please check now and see if its resolved? Thanks.