Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

8 hours ago, DanniCullen said:

Has the ads on mobile been fixed? I saw it was posted. Since then I've not bothered to try and I could not close the ads and it would let me click/open anything as it was on the whole screen of my phone. 

It was fixed a few days ago. Let me know if you continue having issues. 

5 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Josephine Skriver was changed 1 or 2 hours ago

Miranda Kerr too

I have disabled editing permissions for EVERYONE even admins, so lets see if they keep changing. Once the Dev fixes the logging mechanism I will re-enable it and we can find out whodunnit. 

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Seems like Elsa's was changed too? Not sure but is not showing the last Test PC posted, also Sara is showing a very old and blurry picture atm

It wouldn't let me set the photo you posted as a thumbnail. Not sure is there a size limit and the one uploaded was too small.

Pretty sure it is some sorta bug. Hopefully we will figure it out soon.

13 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Pretty sure it is some sorta bug. Hopefully we will figure it out soon.

I'm happier with the idea that it's a bug. It would be more frustrating if it's an individual messing with thumbnails of models they don't like.

I second the hope of getting it figured out.

6 hours ago, vatras said:

Could you please stop changing the thumbnails every day? I find it rather irritating to look for my favourite models, unable to find them on first glaze because the picture has changed again.  

And you could at least read half this page to know what's happening before ranting. 

It's an issue that's been going on for some days and they're working on it. 

2 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

And you could at least read half this page to know what's happening before ranting. 

It's an issue that's been going on for some days and they're working on it. 

Yeah I know, and I have read about the problem, but it’s still annoying so I thought I could at least say that. I didn’t mean to offend anybody sorry if it came around that way.

Yes kind of… But let me change that in something more useful with an idea and a hopefully non reported issue is seam to get a lot lately.

First, I think the thumbnails should be set by you the admins (I think that was the idea all along wasn’t it?). Maybe with the ability for us users to change up to 10 just for our own account and not forced for everyone, if this is even possible.

Another problem I have is that since the new design has been implemented a lot of my browsers plugins freez for a couple of seconds whenever I open more than one topic at a time. Especially youtube Videos seam to stop for me in that particular moment. Could be a Firefox issue but I wanted to let you guys know about it.