Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

8 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

Thanks to you and everyone else who assisted. I bumped up the min post count to 5000 as I cannot lock it on a per forum basis. Hopefully no one messes with it. If they do i will just disable it from all non admins, as there are still threads in other areas which need some work. 

You should disable it from non admin because someone changed  Laetitia & Sara & and Elsa with bad thumbnail again, i had to change it back twice today.

Adriana Lima too. It's ok if we can fix them anymore. From time to time I will link I will let you know if a thumb needs to be fixed

3 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

You should disable it from non admin because someone changed  Laetitia & Sara & and Elsa with bad thumbnail again, i had to change it back twice today.

Adriana Lima too. It's ok if we can fix them anymore. From time to time I will link I will let you know if a thumb needs to be fixed

ok disabled, if its too much work for the admins I will re-enable and ask for more help. 

Yes but now only admins can do it and I highly doubt it's one of the admins who did it.

FYI these was the ones i used for Laetitia and Barbara

parisien2.thumb.jpg.e2c6de38d1083b33acdcf9aebc9e9ec5.jpg

81ba50516207974.jpg

If an admin could fix it ?

@PinkCouture @maddog107 @Michael*

And then wait & see if they are changed again...

ps : I wouldn't mind being an admin to help you fix things -thumbnail, merging threads, Misplaced Threads, etc- BUT!! Just till the issues are fixed because I wouldn't want to stay an administrator and dealing with members -and I won't deal with their problems- because I would be a dictator! :ninjaknives:Just a week or two and then i am fired!

Anyone else having issues with full-screen ads in the forum? The ads pop up after a few seconds—covering posts—and can't be closed or scrolled past.

Examples (it seems these only appear when I'm NOT logged; they make browsing the forums as a guest impossible):

IMG_2609.PNG

IMG_2610.PNG

17 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Yes but now only admins can do it and I highly doubt it's one of the admins who did it.

FYI these was the ones i used for Laetitia and Barbara

We're back using those two images now, so let's see what happens. Do feel free to drop me a line with any others, I'm doing as many as I can in the Actresses, Other Females and Female Athletes sections at the moment. :smile:

1 hour ago, C.B. said:

Anyone else having issues with full-screen ads in the forum? The ads pop up after a few seconds—covering posts—and can't be closed or scrolled past.

Examples (it seems these only appear when I'm NOT logged; they make browsing the forums as a guest impossible):

IMG_2609.PNG

IMG_2610.PNG

Hmm sorry about that, they should not show up in mobile at all. Let me look into it. 

1 hour ago, maddog107 said:

Mobile or desktop?

:actor::angie::ninjaknives::hmm:

look ok to me in desktop

Screenshot?

Desktop.  

For Overview:  Link does not work at all for me.

For some reason the screenshot does not save in this response field.  So, I included them in a message I sent to you.  Hope that worked.

10 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

Did you click on the BZ_emotions on the top right?

Untitled.png

I clicked on the "173" button and that worked.  Although....I just tried again and clicking on the text BZ emoticons worked this time as well; didn't on my previous attempts!  Grrrrrrrr :ninjaknives:

Thanks for your help.

3 minutes ago, MauiKane said:

I clicked on the "173" button and that worked.  Although....I just tried again and clicking on the text BZ emoticons worked this time as well; didn't on my previous attempts!  Grrrrrrrr :ninjaknives:

Thanks for your help.

np, did you always have to expand it or it use to always be preexpanded. 

3 hours ago, Michael* said:

We're back using those two images now, so let's see what happens. Do feel free to drop me a line with any others, I'm doing as many as I can in the Actresses, Other Females and Female Athletes sections at the moment. :smile:

If you can change Sara Sampaio to a better one? Someone changed it yesterday -along with Laetitia & Barbara- with a mediocre one.

Barbara & Laetitia's ones are fine now. Sara's thread is on page one for now.