Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

33 minutes ago, Regis said:

As in searching within a topic. :smile:

I see. I know there was a drop box option to narrow a search down to your current topic or search the whole forum, which doesn't look like it's there any more. But if you're visiting a thread, it should still be possible to type what you're looking for into the usual place and find all the relevant posts within said thread.

Leave it with me though, I'll see if I can get to the bottom of it for you. :yes:

17 minutes ago, Michael* said:

I see. I know there was a drop box option to narrow a search down to your current topic or search the whole forum, which doesn't look like it's there any more. But if you're visiting a thread, it should still be possible to type what you're looking for into the usual place and find all the relevant posts within said thread.

Leave it with me though, I'll see if I can get to the bottom of it for you. :yes:

Huh, indeed. Now it just searches the thread itself if you just type something into the search box within that particular thread. I've missed that. :-/ I guess it resolves my issue. :smile: Though i still think it would be more comfortable to have dropdown choice. :smile:

29 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

when i post something all i see is a blank big space and i have to reload the page to see it

11 minutes ago, VS19 said:

same for me.

Investigating. I am able to reproduce the issue as well. 

29 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Yes same thing for me/

@maddog107 @Michael*

I think once Devon Windsor thumbnail is fixed, you can lock the thumbnail for the fashion models. I have fixed them till page 180.

Can you try again? Cauds issue was resolved last night. I just logged in as you and I was able to change it. We are making a ton of bug fixes so stuff can bounce between broken/fixed often.

4 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

@maddog107 You can lock the thumbnails from the fashion models forum now. I have done everything I can to fix the first 200 pages :flower:

Thanks to you and everyone else who assisted. I bumped up the min post count to 5000 as I cannot lock it on a per forum basis. Hopefully no one messes with it. If they do i will just disable it from all non admins, as there are still threads in other areas which need some work.