Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Hi Maddog

I am unable to change the thumbnail for some threads in the male fashion models forum:  Miroslav  Chec and Hao Yun Xiang, and others.  Please investigate. 

Thank you for all that you do!

23 minutes ago, MauiKane said:

Hi Maddog

I am unable to change the thumbnail for some threads in the male fashion models forum:  Miroslav  Chec and Hao Yun Xiang, and others.  Please investigate. 

Thank you for all that you do!

So i took a look and there are no attachments (uploaded to BZ) so thats why there is nothing to select as a thumbnail. If you upload the picture you want to the thread, you should see it available to select as a thumbnail. Let me know if that doesnt work. 

@MauiKane you have to upload one pic from the thread on BZ server to then use it as a thumbnail/ Pictures hosted outside BZ are not showing as a thumbnail to use.

I am super mad right now because someone is changing all the thumbnail I have fixed with stupid one like

post-37343-0-03161300-1441127848_thumb.jpg.f6527442d8d11b919bec352807187a73.jpg

For Sara Sampaio ^^  or Elsa Hosk or Laetitia Casta and 6 more.

2 hours ago, maddog107 said:

So i took a look and there are no attachments (uploaded to BZ) so thats why there is nothing to select as a thumbnail. If you upload the picture you want to the thread, you should see it available to select as a thumbnail. Let me know if that doesnt work. 

16 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

@MauiKane you have to upload one pic from the thread on BZ server to then use it as a thumbnail/ Pictures hosted outside BZ are not showing as a thumbnail to use.

I am super mad right now because someone is changing all the thumbnail I have fixed with stupid one like

post-37343-0-03161300-1441127848_thumb.jpg.f6527442d8d11b919bec352807187a73.jpg

For Sara Sampaio ^^  or Elsa Hosk or Laetitia Casta and 6 more.

Thanks for your help maddog and frenchkiki.  Your tip worked for one (Miroslav Chec), but not the other (Hao Yun Xiang).  Will try again later.    Interesting how thumbnail options were available for others that I created, yet those were not uploaded to BZ; used imgur for those.  Oh well....:idk:

Anyway,,,, I truly appreciate your help!:hi_wft:

2 minutes ago, MauiKane said:

Thanks for your help maddog and frenchkiki.  Your tip worked for one (Miroslav Chec), but not the other (Hao Yun Xiang).  Will try again later.  

Appreciate your help!:hi_wft:

There was nothing uploaded for Hao Yun Xiang---that's why it didn't work. I just added a thumbnail for him but feel free to change it :yes: 

4 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

There was nothing uploaded for Hao Yun Xiang---that's why it didn't work. I just added a thumbnail for him but feel free to change it :yes: 

I uploaded the image to BZ that is just above yours, but it still did not show up. :idk: Thanks for your help. :hi_wft:

48 minutes ago, MauiKane said:

I uploaded the image to BZ that is just above yours, but it still did not show up. :idk: Thanks for your help. :hi_wft:

Hmm not sure why that is, but it seems you guys got one image at least. Maybe just upload it again on a new posts? Dunno honestly. 

On 5/5/2017 at 6:08 PM, maddog107 said:

Can you try now, just click on any thumbnail? since both of you have over 200 posts it *should* work, please let me know. 

I dont want this to be a "job" for you guys, just if you see a broken/blurry/missing thumb or a terrible picture then please change it as a lot of them were done by the script.

Did you use a machine learning algo? it did a pretty amazing job overall.

On 8/5/2017 at 6:08 PM, frenchkiki said:

You went thru the guys "most viewed"?

I really think  100 of the last pages of the model forum should be deleted. Empty threads/no fashion models & not even other females forum worthy. It's like members created threads for their cousins or prettyish sister

DEAD :rofl: this made me spill my water

I have a question, are the subforums gone for Dri, Gisele, Ale and the other one? or will they be back eventually?

Also the thumbnail in Devon Windsor's subforum is not Devon

5 hours ago, ghostops117 said:

for the last week or maybe longer the pinned threads for models like Aleesandra and Adriana have not been showing up on top of the main forum

dont know if this is just me or an intentional change

40 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I have a question, are the subforums gone for Dri, Gisele, Ale and the other one? or will they be back eventually?

I think it was a couple pages back that @maddog107 said these were no longer pinned and will now behave like any other thread. (They will move to the top when something is added to them)

39 minutes ago, Clauds said:

5 hours ago, ghostops117 said:

for the last week or maybe longer the pinned threads for models like Aleesandra and Adriana have not been showing up on top of the main forum

dont know if this is just me or an intentional change

They are now mixed in with the other models threads, this is intended and will not be back. They move up and down based on how often people post in them like everyone else. 

40 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Since you have more then 1,500 posts you can change any thumb you please :smile: We would appreciate if you fix any issues that you see. 

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Why is the BZ mainboard so condensed now? :chicken:

Sorry we are putting ads on the sidebar (as well as some other stuff). it was suppose to be applied on a test skin not on the default, sry bout that. We are working on it. 

9 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

Since you have more then 1,500 posts you can change any thumb you please :smile: We would appreciate if you fix any issues that you see. 

Will do that then! I'm going to try to change Devon's now then 

*cries about the subforums* 

EDIT: I click on the thumbnails and it shows the preview and nothing else, it doesn't really give me the option to change it.

12 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Will do that then! I'm going to try to change Devon's now then 

*cries about the subforums* 

EDIT: I click on the thumbnails and it shows the preview and nothing else, it doesn't really give me the option to change it.

Sorry I cleared the cache, can you try agian?

We are working on the plugin as we speak trying to fix the not being able to assign a thumbnail to the Adriana Lima (and other) subforums. So the functionality is on and off. 

1 minute ago, maddog107 said:

Sorry I cleared the cache, can you try agian?

We are working on the plugin as we speak trying to fix the not being able to assign a thumbnail to the Adriana Lima (and other) subforums. So the functionality is on and off. 

Still don't see anything except the preview