Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

1 hour ago, jkjk said:

I have a question about when I hover over an avatar and the profile summary (if that's what it's called) comes up. For some members the "Last Visited" line shows when the person last visited, but for others it shows an old date even though that member is still using the forum.

Clearly, it's not a seriously problem, but I was just curious why there is a difference sometimes.

If a person always log in as "anonymous" it wont update that last visited time. I find it annoying as well, as if someone posts something, they are not trying to be "anonymous" so it should update at very least to that time. But thats part of the core forum software which I dont change. So guess we have to live with it for now. 

17 hours ago, maddog107 said:

If a person always log in as "anonymous" it wont update that last visited time. I find it annoying as well, as if someone posts something, they are not trying to be "anonymous" so it should update at very least to that time. But thats part of the core forum software which I dont change. So guess we have to live with it for now. 

There should just be a show you're online  selection toggle in account settings.

Hello

For several days, frenchkiki displays what it calls 'tests' . The forum is invaded, polluted by these displays99% of what he calls 'tests' are photographs already posted by other members, in fact, they are duplicate posts. Can you stop this?

Pinguoin

2 hours ago, pinguoin said:

Hello

For several days, frenchkiki displays what it calls 'tests' . The forum is invaded, polluted by these displays99% of what he calls 'tests' are photographs already posted by other members, in fact, they are duplicate posts. Can you stop this?

Pinguoin

Are you real?? Do u really think i am doing this to pollute your precious threads?

Since you did not upload your pictures via BZ server the model doesn't have a thumbnail and I have to upload 1 pic on the BZ server to fix the thumbnail.

I went through 100 pages to fix the thumbnail so dear pinguoin you can keep your idiotic comment to yourself or stop posting on BZ/

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

Are you real?? Do u really think i am doing this to pollute your precious threads?

Since you did not upload your pictures via BZ server the model doesn't have a thumbnail and I have to upload 1 pic on the BZ server to fix the thumbnail.

I went through 100 pages to fix the thumbnail so dear pinguoin you can keep your idiotic comment to yourself or stop posting on BZ/

1 - You keep your insult for you, you idiot is going to delight.

2 - I repeat it, under your "test" you only display posts already existent under hosted imagebam type or other.

3 - Example here  : Your 'test' is already displayed above in the post of  DanniCullen,  host  postimg.org. 

This is how you pollute all threads for days .

Pinguion .

OMG. Are you telling me that I am uploading on BZ server an image that was already posted but host on another image host?

That's what I am doing for a thumbnail to be used? Really? Damn! Thank you for your explanation  :smile: I will keep on doing that then :thumbs_up:... Wait... No, never mind!

11 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

@specdude yes, I am fixing them by "order" they are in the forum /descending:smile: I still have to do 140 to 110 and then I will stop because after pages 139 the models threads are no updated.

Are you in for the male models forum? Because I am not :rofl:

lol no.:D

I just went thru both ways and they are good. Up to pg 60 by "most viewed" is done. 

You went thru the guys "most viewed"?

I really think  100 of the last pages of the model forum should be deleted. Empty threads/no fashion models & not even other females forum worthy. It's like members created threads for their cousins or prettyish sister

3 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

You went thru the guys "most viewed"?

I really think  100 of the last pages of the model forum should be deleted. Empty threads/no fashion models & not even other females forum worthy. It's like members created threads for their cousins or prettyish sister

Its worth having around, you may get a random person searching for that and they will stumble upon us. And it doesnt really "cost" us anything to have it there, no one ever goes to those pages anyways.