Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

29 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/38676-general-questions-about-and-suggestions-for-the-site-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3931704

If you just click the little "chain" type button on the toolbar it should insert as above. Let me know if thats not what you were asking about. 

That seemed to work. Thanks!

The preview post option isn't as the old one,I mean now we can view the images instead of urls but only it is for viewing,I can't remove images in between that I don't want to post,when I try ,the preview window leads me to the previous page and if  I close the preview post window,it returns to urls again ,instead of seeing images.

I tried to copy the images from the preview window and paste them into the replying box so I can remove what I want,it works though,but I want the urls to turn into images just as before,can this be?

1 hour ago, Mahi said:

The preview post option isn't as the old one,I mean now we can view the images instead of urls but only it is for viewing,I can't remove images in between that I don't want to post,when I try ,the preview window leads me to the previous page and if  I close the preview post window,it returns to urls again ,instead of seeing images.

I tried to copy the images from the preview window and paste them into the replying box so I can remove what I want,it works though,but I want the urls to turn into images just as before,can this be?

18 hours ago, maddog107 said:

You want to provide a bit more details, what were you trying to do, what was broken? Screenshots, examples, whatever is helpful. 

Sorry, you're right maddog. So I quoted Mahi above.

Basically, it would be really great to get a plain text editor back instead of the one with the "final format" look.

=> So they editor frame shows text like

[b] bla [/b]
 instead just bla.

Is it possible to view the "content I follow" as threads, like the old times? For example, if there's 6 new posts in Sara Sampaio's thread, don't see 6 different posts in "content I follow", just one: Sara Sampaio's thread.

Thanks!

On 12/19/2015 at 9:39 AM, 17 Moments of Spring said:

red warning forbids posting: "The value entered includes a character that is not allowed such as an Emoji."

I hope it's a bug, and not a feature

there are public domain emojis - http://users.teilar.gr/~g1951d/

Are you trying to enter a foreign language or what are you trying to type?

Another thing. When I upload pictures directly on bellazon, they appear in a column in the post. Like this:

Untitled.jpg

I just upload them and then hit "submit reply". I can't see them in the preview either, so I can't edit before I post. What am I doing wrong?

2 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

Did not follow, what exactly should it display or what did it use to display on the old BZ?

Simply, before, when we clicked on the area is showed you, we were able to know who posted into this thread (for exemple) and how many posts the members posted there (in this thread for exemple) ...And now we can't do that anymore, which is pity i find...