Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

6 hours ago, jj3 said:

Ah yes indeed, well done, not yet noticed ! Thank you :) 

But i hope we will have the little notifications back too, the alerts in the top of the BZ main page ...

Btw i setted the notifications, and i still receive the @s ....

Sorry didnt follow, so you do not get notifications anymore on BZ? And you are still receiving an email per thread instead of one per day?

6 hours ago, Syria said:

I just posted 16 gifs in Romee Strijd's thread. When I posted them all at once (or even two at a time) the thumbnails didn't work. I had to copy the bb codes one by one for them to work properly. Can someone look into this issue please...

Can you please provide a bit more information? You uploaded them where? Do you have all the links in a notepad or something and you copied and pasted? 

5 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

the emoticons are going to be back sooner or later?

Yes, I will try to work on it tomorrow

5 hours ago, MarVS said:

also the little plug that was close the BOLD button that let us see how looks our posts before we send them is gonna be back right?

No, there will be no "Preview" button anymore. This editor is a true What You See is What You Get (WYSWYG) editor, so exactly how it shows in the editor is how it will show in the post. If its not please let me know so I can submit a bug report. 

5 hours ago, Syria said:

Imgur is down for me atm and I already edited the post, so I can't screenshot anything. Anyway, it seems that the thumbnails are showing on imagebam or imgbox. So the problem was only imgur or just temporary. But thanks Katch!

You guys do know that you can just upload to BZ instead of 3rd party websites ;) 

In the previous forum software version, I could go to a list of topics I follow.  Clicking on the icon beside each topic would take me to the first post I hadn't yet seen.  Now, it seems the closest I can get is an activity stream that explicitly lists every comment in every topic I follow.  This makes it difficult to quickly get to the content.

Does functionality similar to the old topic list still exist?

7 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Can you please provide a bit more information? You uploaded them where? Do you have all the links in a notepad or something and you copied and pasted? 

7 hours ago, maddog107 said:

You guys do know that you can just upload to BZ instead of 3rd party websites ;) 

I uploaded them on imgur. I copied the BB codes directly from there, one by one. When I posted, they looked like this: LgA7QzjK.jpg

The only way I could get the thumbnails to show was by copying the first one and post it alone. Then edit the post, copy the 2nd one and post it. And so on. So one by one, editing every time, it worked.

But the problem is only on imgur apparently. Other hosting sites work fine. And yes I know we can upload on BZ, but the one reason I never did it is because when you click on an image thumbnail uploaded on bellazon you don't get a link redirect but the image is being open in the same tab you're in. And it's a bit frustrating to go back to the previous page every time, or click open in new tab for each image. So we were wondering if you could do something about it and make the images uploaded on bellazon to open in a new tab when you hit the thumbnail. That would be great.

10 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Sorry didnt follow, so you do not get notifications anymore on BZ? And you are still receiving an email per thread instead of one per day?

Yes, i setted the notifications setting like you told me, on "One email per day with all new content from that day", but i still received 65 @ today ... and no notifications here. I receive only notifications when someone follow me, or quote me, but never when someone post a comment or content in the thread i follow ... 

3 hours ago, Syria said:

I uploaded them on imgur. I copied the BB codes directly from there, one by one. When I posted, they looked like this: LgA7QzjK.jpg

The only way I could get the thumbnails to show was by copying the first one and post it alone. Then edit the post, copy the 2nd one and post it. And so on. So one by one, editing every time, it worked.

But the problem is only on imgur apparently. Other hosting sites work fine. And yes I know we can upload on BZ, but the one reason I never did it is because when you click on an image thumbnail uploaded on bellazon you don't get a link redirect but the image is being open in the same tab you're in. And it's a bit frustrating to go back to the previous page every time, or click open in new tab for each image. So we were wondering if you could do something about it and make the images uploaded on bellazon to open in a new tab when you hit the thumbnail. That would be great.

Yes I can fix the opening in a new tab, shouldnt be an issue. Ill look at it later today. You guys just need to let me know in the future any little issues like that so I can fix them for you :)