Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am having trouble posting larger images. I understand you have to upload them from an external source such as photobucket, what i'm having trouble understanding is once you have done this how do you upload them to this server?

I'm not really a tech person so if someone could explain i'd appreciate it! 

How do you post a Gif? I have 3 Gifs I want to post to the Brittany Oldehoff page but I'm not sure how. All I did was post the links instead but would obviously like it for the GIFs to show up on the page so people don't have to open up a link. Thanks for any pointers!

1)You first must save the gif as like you do to images  :flower: 

2)You must upload the picture in an image host page like imgur ...and then copy where you see bbcode(message boards & forums)

and paste it  here :flower: 

Sorry but my english is not perfect :laugh: 

• 1 month later...

What should I do to delete my profile and posts on this forum? I do not want to participate in this site. Thank you.

It's not a problem if you don't wish to be a part of the forum any more, but I'm afraid we don't delete accounts.

• 3 weeks later...

tFS has a function where you can embed instagram posts. Wondering if it's possible to enable that here? I thought it might be useful for sharing videos. (:

I'm a bit dense when it comes to Instagram, to be honest. By any chance could you provide me with a link of some kind, or maybe an example of how the embedding is done elsewhere? :)

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=13118041&postcount=378

That's an example of it done on tFS. They use the bbcode [igm] [/igm] with the ig post id inside. Instagram also offers an html embed code that I don't believe works on here, but the info is here! Flower%20for%20you.gif

https://instagram.com/developer/embedding/

Excellent, thanks for the info. :flower: Leave it with me and I'll bring it to the attention of the boss. :)

My topic for Marjorie Levesque is gone? Can someone restore it?

Why does this happen?

We received a message from Marjorie via the BZ Facebook page asking for the topic be removed. We were sorry to lose it, particularly with it being active as recently as this month, but unfortunately there's not a lot we can do when model delete requests come in.

Not sure, but I can look into it. :)

Most of the time, the delete requests come from folks who’ve simply moved onto other things and no longer want old and potentially embarrassing pictures floating around the internet. Their topics are untouched for years and unlikely to be missed. This was a bit of an unusual case because, to the best of my knowledge, Marjorie is still modelling.

^For the last few days, it's been every day. I will have to exit the app store then re-search bellazon. Then it's a 50/50 chance of it doing it straight away, or sometimes I can browse for awhile, click on something, then back to ad > app store. 

^For the last few days, it's been every day. I will have to exit the app store then re-search bellazon. Then it's a 50/50 chance of it doing it straight away, or sometimes I can browse for awhile, click on something, then back to ad > app store. 

This happened to me a couple different times, lasted a few days then always stopped. What browser do you use on your phone? 

^Safari (Iphone girl :p)

Even though I don't even touch the add on the top of the bellazon page I still manage to get sent to the app store, so annoying! sometimes the page i just went to view hasn't even loaded and im sent away by ads  :pinch:  :girlbanghead: