Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

As an account rep for Getty Images please be aware of this thread being monitored due to several complaints from other agencies concerning copyright infringement issues.

i smell trouble because of the '' how to get HQ's'' thread.now for the sake of the forum,we dont want that,arent we?there must be done something with that thread!it drawsTOO much attention all over the internet...

It is obvious the pictures are withouth copyright,but we dont use them to make money of them,we just post them on BZ,unlike the tons of new-registered users with 1 posts, come here to take what they want and use it God knows for what purposes.

Do you know what comes up if you type ''how to get online pics'' in google?? you get BELLAZON ON FIRST PLACE click to see!And if thats not unnecessary attention,that might get us in trouble,then IDK what it is...

I dont know why moderating team doesnt take this more seriously?....ive been user here for almost 4 yrs now,and i dont want anything bad to happen to BZ.

THE THREAD MUST BE HIDDEN.OR LOCKED.for good!

I agree with Nardev and Liika, we don't want to see Bellazon in trouble, because some new members don't seem to follow the rules. I think we should first close this tread and make a new one, with no such obvious name, so it can't be tracked easy by google search and off course that thread should be visible for only members.

I dont know why moderating team doesnt take this more seriously?....ive been user here for almost 4 yrs now,and i dont want anything bad to happen to BZ.

THE THREAD MUST BE HIDDEN.OR LOCKED.for good!

Agreed this sound serious...we need a mod to take action!

I don't want anything bad to happen BZ :cry:

I did suggest, a few months ago, that some sections should be visible to only members. I also suggested that membership shouldn't be as easily gained. I'm surprised these new members even open accounts. I mean, why open an account when you can get all the info you want without it

I have made an executive decision on the whole HQ photo fiasco. The threads are now members only. And...

UPDATED RULE:

Please DO NOT request HQ photo tips & tricks for copyrighted materials from photo agencies such as (but not limited to), gettyimages, wireimage, corbis, filmmagic, rexfeatures, etc.

Requesting such information/materials could led to an official warning or banishment. If you witness other members requesting such information please report them immediately.

Thanks! :flower:

I just updated the banner/logo :) I am not sure what was the agreed upon change schedule. I think it was every 4 months? :idk: Anyways, just in case we lose track of time could someone let us know when it is time to change the banner/logo again? Thanks! :flower:

A big thanks to donbot for taking on the task of creating these masterpieces. Much appreciated! :hug: