Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

What are the standards that make a thread have the adjective hot ?I means some thread at some point get the hot note(the one in orange) ,when and why they get this note?would it also vanish again?

Hi :wave: I just wonder what this mean:

post-50732-0-60489700-1351524349_thumb.j

There's only 1 member and 0 guests/an_users, and yet 2 users in topic :idk: This "Facebook (1)" must be in guests, isn't it?

It is when Facebook is grabbing the Page Meta info of the page. It is a search engine thing

What are the standards that make a thread have the adjective hot ?I means some thread at some point get the hot note(the one in orange) ,when and why they get this note?would it also vanish again?

If a thread has about 2000 posts (about 100 pages), the system marks it as "hot"

If a thread has about 2000 posts (about 100 pages), the system marks it as "hot"

But some threads have about 100 posts and no more than 5 or 6 pages,and they get the 'hot' mark!!

It's not something bothering me ,but I like to know.

No need for this now,I see all threads that have this mark got their hot marks removed.After I asked I think.

In One of the beliefs I follow,they always tell us not to ask alot for things and details,as you'll lose gifts and gain more restrictions,I think that what happened here. :)

I also prefer questions,just to put things in its right place.I only hope noone gets angry with it.

btw I was specifically talking about my catalog fashion thread,it only has 6 pages with me only most times and got the hot mark,it was weird for me so I asked.Now it's gone but it's so ok for me.

:hug:

I also prefer questions,just to put things in its right place.I only hope noone gets angry with it.

btw I was specifically talking about my catalog fashion thread,it only has 6 pages with me only most times and got the hot mark,it was weird for me so I asked.Now it's gone but it's so ok for me.

:hug:

I dont know what the thresholds are but I belive a certain number of replies over a given period of time will mean its "hot" aka popular. Once it drops below the threshold it goes back to normal.

I noticed this befoe,when a thread starts and more people visit,it becomes 'hot',but when I said it's gone now,I meant after I asked about this mark standards,and not only it disappeared from my thread,from all threads under 100 pages,even from some threads that are so popular here(e.g Lindsay Ellingson,Lily ALdridge or Jessica Hart threads) but as PC said,these are the rules for this(2000 replies&100 pages)

So now we possibly have 2 standards,popularity & number of posts and pages,what are the correct ones?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question about the polls section.

There are a few polls that aren't managed/take care of by one specific member, and there are 'bumps' and asks for a new round.

I'd like to contribute by starting new rounds, but could someone explain to me if there's a system by which the new names have to be put up?

For example 'x and x are available for nomination again' does that mean there's a list to choose from when you want to put up a new person, and where can you find the names of people that arent? :wave:

^In the case of the 'Survival of the Fittest' game, you can click the link below. It'll take you to an earlier (but frequently updated) post with all the info you'll need. :)

Valentina Zelyaeva is now available for nomination again :)

Click >>> ME <<< for models who can't be picked and updated chart results.

Woahh when did the layout of BZ change? It's probably been about a year since I last logged in...can't work out if I prefer it now or before...

I believe it changed around May-ish. I wasn't sure at first either but the more you look around, the faster the old layout fades from the memory. :yes:

I have a question about the polls section.

There are a few polls that aren't managed/take care of by one specific member, and there are 'bumps' and asks for a new round.

I'd like to contribute by starting new rounds, but could someone explain to me if there's a system by which the new names have to be put up?

For example 'x and x are available for nomination again' does that mean there's a list to choose from when you want to put up a new person, and where can you find the names of people that arent? :wave:

As for the survival of the fittest (actress version) - you can pick any actress you´d like to, whether she was already nominated or not :)

as celebrity elimination game, just create a list of 10 names of female models/singers/actresses, whatever pleases you :)

any other?

^In the case of the 'Survival of the Fittest' game, you can click the link below. It'll take you to an earlier (but frequently updated) post with all the info you'll need. :)

Valentina Zelyaeva is now available for nomination again :)

Click >>> ME <<< for models who can't be picked and updated chart results.

Perfect, thanks! :)

As for the survival of the fittest (actress version) - you can pick any actress you´d like to, whether she was already nominated or not :)

as celebrity elimination game, just create a list of 10 names of female models/singers/actresses, whatever pleases you :)

any other?

Yup, those were the ones unclear to me, thank you! :hug:

does BZ have a Facebook account ???

I found the link in that thread http://www.bellazon....c/#entry1904630 but it's not working!

There's a BZ Facebook group (http://www.facebook....ups/2274390583/), but as far as I know it hasn't been active in many a year. If memory serves, there was a change in the way group pages worked a while back, and consequently most of the membership was lost. :/