Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

I remember some members use to have their own thread here, and I can't find it.

As far as I can tell, they're still right where they've always been. You won't be able to see 'em if you're not logged in, though. :)

http://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/53-girls-of-bellazon/

http://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/52-guys-of-bellazon/

Problem. For some reason, I have not been getting updated, because somehow whole forums are marked as "read" ?!!!?? HOW DO I UNDO THIS?? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?? NO WONDER..... Please help.... I%20dont%20know.gif :cry2:(and this is not my thread/forum, so....Any Admin? Anyone? hello?

I know there's an option to 'mark all topics as read' but, as far as I know, you can't undo it. All content from that point onwards should still appear as 'unread' though.

That seems to have gone quiet, but I didn't get an answer.

To recap:

1) I had in my liocation field a URL (non-comercial site http://models-in-boots.proboards.com/i)

2) Somebody edited it and left the message that is there noew, and somebody gave me a warning.

I assumed it is the same person, but CarMELita wrote that he remove the URL but didn't give the warning

http://www.bellazon....00#entry2963939

3) Assuming the warning was for the URL in the Location field, that is not fair because it clearly doesn't appear in any way

in the list of warnable offences.

So, either:

1) It should be added to the warnable offences.

2) You should make it clear that the moderators can give warning as they feel like.

It would also be nice to know if the warning was really about the URL.

On another topic entirely, is there a post limit per member on a thread that isn't theirs? Perhaps an anti-trust/anti-monopoly like rule wouldn't be such a bad idea.
:pinch:
I would like the chance to post the latest pics, editorials, shoots, etc sometime on certain forums too.
:cain:
Last time I checked, it was xyz model's forum, not (for example)********102's forum. She is obviously a well-loved member here on BZ and posts great content like an old pro. I still need a little turnaround time (a few minutes
:idk:
), as I am I am still a newbie, trying to explore BZ and want very much to have fun, interact, learn and share etc.
:wave:
I probably get 98% of the EXACT same sets and news at the same time as another member ;) , but I have a life.
:Ophelia_Immortal:
(my own, but this captures the idea best, so, I hope it's ok to use this smiley. ty, Ophelia_Immortal) Every now and then I might be consulting with a photographer, busy writing, blogging, or posting in another forum on here, or IDK,
:idk::whistle:
momentarily in the girl's room or something :p , and the posts just have to wait.
:surrender:
(omg-- a whole 2 minutes--oh! :o no!--the horror!) :chicken: lol

I remember some members use to have their own thread here, and I can't find it.

As far as I can tell, they're still right where they've always been. You won't be able to see 'em if you're not logged in, though. :)

http://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/53-girls-of-bellazon/

http://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/52-guys-of-bellazon/

That seems to have gone quiet, but I didn't get an answer.

To recap:

1) I had in my liocation field a URL (non-comercial site http://models-in-boots.proboards.com/i)

2) Somebody edited it and left the message that is there noew, and somebody gave me a warning.

I assumed it is the same person, but CarMELita wrote that he remove the URL but didn't give the warning

http://www.bellazon....00#entry2963939

3) Assuming the warning was for the URL in the Location field, that is not fair because it clearly doesn't appear in any way

in the list of warnable offences.

So, either:

1) It should be added to the warnable offences.

2) You should make it clear that the moderators can give warning as they feel like.

It would also be nice to know if the warning was really about the URL.

trying again:

Can I get a response from the moderators concerning the issue fo "warnable offences" list?

On another topic entirely, is there a post limit per member on a thread that isn't theirs? Perhaps an anti-trust/anti-monopoly like rule wouldn't be such a bad idea.
:pinch:
I would like the chance to post the latest pics, editorials, shoots, etc sometime on certain forums too.
:cain:
Last time I checked, it was xyz model's forum, not (for example)********102's forum. She is obviously a well-loved member here on BZ and posts great content like an old pro. I still need a little turnaround time (a few minutes
:idk:
), as I am I am still a newbie, trying to explore BZ and want very much to have fun, interact, learn and share etc.
:wave:
I probably get 98% of the EXACT same sets and news at the same time as another member ;) , but I have a life.
:Ophelia_Immortal:
(my own, but this captures the idea best, so, I hope it's ok to use this smiley. ty, Ophelia_Immortal) Every now and then I might be consulting with a photographer, busy writing, blogging, or posting in another forum on here, or IDK,
:idk::whistle:
momentarily in the girl's room or something :p , and the posts just have to wait.
:surrender:
(omg-- a whole 2 minutes--oh! :o no!--the horror!) :chicken: lol

First come, first served. If you have other things to post, feel free, I´m sure everyone will value that. I was trying to be polite and ask for help, as well as generally wanting a chance to post. It was meant as constructive criticism. I am glad that I have been too busy to have seen this.

You´re a newbie and still managed to insult two members already. I´d show more respect to others if I were you - and less smileys.

And it´s not ********102 but lovemusic102.

um... help. :surrender:

thank you for insulting me on forums about posting our own photos--wow--, hounding me on all forums, and generally trying to make my life hell. I am glad that I have been too busy to have seen this. I thought this was a forum where I could ask for help, where BZ was looking to improve. I, and many newbies, probably, would like a chance to post. It was simply how I feel and felt. Can I please have some admin help? I am feeling harassed.

I apparently thought people rather liked smileys here on BZ. I was trying to stand up for myself, not insult others. Epic Fail, apparently. Enough said. Message received. All other messages received. My apologies to all that were offended and to lovemusic102. I still feel this way about the posting-- and would like others to have a chance, and clearly saw your point. Message received. Respect is a 2-way street. Please do not condescend.

No one is hounding you across the forums, the comments made were in reference to the posts in each subsequent forum, though it was generalized that you had been rather rude in multiple posts to long standing members.

Something you need to take into consideration, and I'm not sure if you're not aware of this due to location, age or nationality, but in a forum generally speaking it is first come first serve, (ie. if you come across the material, first you verify that it hasn't been posted and then you post it.) If people waited to post things to give the option to new members to post then many pictures, articles and news worthy items would not be seen by the members as an over all because you'd constantly be waiting.

No one was trying to attack you, or harass you, or be rude in stating that. It's a simple fact and it seems at this point that you are being incredibly sensitive about being called out on your behavior in regards to your attitude towards other members.

I will reiterate from a prior post I made to you; insults, no matter how sugar coated, or sweet they are dished out are still insults, so all the smilies while cute are in this case quite possibly being taken out of context due to the actual content of the 'words' being written.

I honestly don't think any of the moderators or administrators are going to come here and look at the behavior of long standing members in regards to their comments towards you. Not because they don't deal with issues but because first off all, their statements and behavior has not to this point been inappropriate. There has been no derogatory, or inflammatory statements made about you, or in reference to you, only to the rudeness and apparent hostility towards members that you have posted. Members who not only have been around for quite some time, but in the case of lovemusic102 are huge contributors to the forum as an overall.

So hopefully, we can all move on from this point and simply enjoy the forum for what it is.