Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

I don't really get why this skin and/or the whole layout bothers people. Seriously it's still BZ, how are people not liking it so much that they don't visit here anymore. At least this one looks like it's a 2012 product, not 2002 like the old one

Edited by dreamss

Somebody gave me a warning because I had a URL (of a non-comercial site) in my "Location".

That is not obvious from the rules, You need some gymnastics to deduce from the "No advertizing"

rule. If this is really the intention, it needs to be made clearer.

It is clearly not listed in the warnable offences, so I think it is unfair to give a warning for that.

Hey tmariss, as you can see I deleted the URL in your sig and posted a link to the BZ guidelines, they state as follows:

No Advertising

Please do not post information promoting yourself, for-profit sites, or your board, blog, website, band/group and etc. All advertising posts and threads, including those promoting external sites & etc., will be deleted. You may post certain information under the "Your Website" field in your profile page. In addition, soliciting for membership onto other sites and forums, such as The Fashion Spot, is not allowed.

As it is listed there, you may post a URL in the "Your website"-field in your profile.

I know you're not referring to me since I didn't gave you a warning, however every moderator will judge differently.

I still love BZ, the new layout has a lot of new things I need to learn, which seems too much when I get home from work.

but I am learning them slowly.

BZ is still BZ :yes:

the new skin itself, is bright, like katchitup said, and they already promised new skins. Just on a later date.

and again, people always take a break during summer months, they always come back :hug:

Hey tmariss, as you can see I deleted the URL in your sig and posted a link to the BZ guidelines, they state as follows:

No Advertising

Please do not post information promoting yourself, for-profit sites, or your board, blog, website, band/group and etc. All advertising posts and threads, including those promoting external sites & etc., will be deleted. You may post certain information under the "Your Website" field in your profile page. In addition, soliciting for membership onto other sites and forums, such as The Fashion Spot, is not allowed.

As it is listed there, you may post a URL in the "Your website"-field in your profile.

I know you're not referring to me since I didn't gave you a warning, however every moderator will judge differently.