Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

The lightbox has been temporarily been disabled until our new lightbox is in place.

Lightbox? What lightbox?? It's gone? Noooooo! :idk:

What is a "light box" exactly??I%20dont%20know.gif

Oh and and I am wondering if there is an option for a "chat box"?

I know a lot of forums have one.

It's the second day, it's not going to be perfect right off the bat. :ddr:

I like the majority of the changes.

:clap:

Agree and I like the changes too =)

edited:

Ok I know what is the light box and it's so much better without to see the pictures we clicked on.

Oh and that will be nice to have a new window to open when we click on the attached pictures (like the old version) and also when we click onto a link (new window too)

Thank you for ur work Maddog.

Edited by frenchkiki

well its slower that the old version.

How is this an improvment again?

Why do people change layout of successful websites? I'll never figure it out.

It wasn't just a change of the layout but an update of the whole software.

I was wondering if we can help financially? Donations?

its ok, once I get these major performance issues and other bugs out of the way I will start messing with getting the ad code back in place.

Thanks though :kiss:

Since the new software update BZ is running MUCH smoother on my iPad :cain:

Glad to hear that, do you see the "Mobile" layout or the regular version?

I was wondering if we can help financially? Donations?

its ok, once I get these major performance issues and other bugs out of the way I will start messing with getting the ad code back in place.

Thanks though :kiss:

Since the new software update BZ is running MUCH smoother on my iPad :cain:

I'm beginning to like all new features

I have a question about editing now,

when I used to post my uploaded pics,I sometimes went back to change size of thumbnail,I used to find the codes.

now in the editing box, I find pics not my codes.I for now go to the info instored in my PC and paste it again after removing the pics in the editing box,so tiring

Click the little like *lightswitch* thingy on the top left corner of the editor. It will send you to the "code" editor.

I use the regular version on the iPad and before the current update it ran okay but was very choppy at times. Now it's running noticeably smoother and with less lag. I can try the mobile version on the iPad to see how it goes if available?

I'm beginning to like all new features

I have a question about editing now,

when I used to post my uploaded pics,I sometimes went back to change size of thumbnail,I used to find the codes.

now in the editing box, I find pics not my codes.I for now go to the info instored in my PC and paste it again after removing the pics in the editing box,so tiring

Have you tried turning the toggle off (it is the button on the top, upper right corner of the post box---looks like a light switch)? :kiss:

I use the regular version on the iPad and before the current update it ran okay but was very choppy at times. Now it's running noticeably smoother and with less lag. I can try the mobile version on the iPad to see how it goes if available?

Its a "hidden" skin that only loads if you have a mobile device, I didnt know if the Ipad was considered a mobile device. Thanks for the info

Okay, all the questions I had were already answered, so I just want to thank all you guys who are dealing with the new system and layout - I see there is so damn much work on it.

Especially thanks to maddog for the useful interaction :kiss:

At first I was mad and crazy because of all those changes and malfunctions, but I´m slowly getting used to the new things and enjoying it. It´s more "community like" now and I like it :cain:

Yesterday when I first saw the change, I was like "whoa" but now, I like it and my iPad likes it a lot!!!! I think one helluva lot of work had to go into this and will probably continue going on and I appreciate someone who is smart enough to do it!! That would not be me, ever!! Thanx for the hard work and as I try it out, I think I'll get to be totallly cool with it. I tend to be lazy because I do so much school work and I'm also spoiled........ I want stuff NOW! hahaha

So, all is cool with me and I'll find my way around little by little.......

Thanx again for hard work........you're a rockstar for taking it on!!!!!!

the site is very slow for me too. the old one was perfect.

I dont want to enter BZ like I wanted before. and dont understand why when I open a pic its not opens in a separate page.

too bad u changed it , really miss the old one. cant stand this new thing. sorry.