Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

^ I will poke around later to see can we fix it.

EDIT: I think b/c this is technically a "new" board, it does not take into account nor remember what you have read on the old forum. Which is why when you click on the "unread post" star icon it takes you to the first post. It thinks it is your first time in that thread. If you click on the last page (or the last page you remember reading on the "old" forum), it should from now on take you to the page of first unread post.

I can't remember if this happened the last time when we went to BZ 2.0. If it did, I guess I got over it :clap: Still though, it sucks...

Seriously the mobile version not having the number of pages on it needs to be dealt with. It's really tiring when I want to go to, say , page 6 and all I see is next. Clicking the next button will take forever. FIX IT >.<

I received two PMs overnight - yet I can only reply to one of them! I can report the other one, but that would seem a little extreme as it was completely inoffensive! :clap:

Also, I still get a list of new members whenever I click on 'View New Content' - despite ticking 'Forums' (as opposed to 'Members') every time? :idk:

I hope all this doesn't come off as negative? As a Mac user it feels like I'm on a PC, or driving a car on the left. Familiar, yet jarring and awkward. But if I don't ask the questions then I won't learn will I?!

^Can't see mine either sick mine keep disapearing as well!

And I saw you can just copy and paste an image right onto your post.....is that aloud, or does that mean were gonna have to site everything?

First of all: I'm definately getting used to new BZ and I appreciate how modern everything looks. Great job guys, must have been lots of work! :clap:

But heres my question: I got an email since a person left a new comment on my site but where is the comment box? Is it gone? That would be horrible. I loved how quick you could read the comments.

I clicked on "Profile Feed" but there's no new comment. Thoughts?

^Thumbnail attachments are taking FOREVER for me. It takes aaages to load up - and then you have to save it and it takes aaages again! :clap:

Yes, I'm having the same problem! This is what happens when you click on an attachment:

post-4374-0-1446013479-19017_thumb.jpg

Is there a way to open the attachments as before? In other words, to have the attachments open up in a separate window, rather than having the white loading screen (which takes forever)?

To me, this is a fatal problem with the new design. Instead of center-clicking on 20 new thumbnails and having them all open at once in separate windows, I would need to open the first one, then choose to save it (which means it opens yet again), then close al lthat and start over with the next image. Downloading those images has grown from two minutes to 20 minutes.

I hope this will be fixed ASAP. This is a serious degradation of the basic function of this forum.

^Thumbnail attachments are taking FOREVER for me. It takes aaages to load up - and then you have to save it and it takes aaages again! :clap:

Yes, I'm having the same problem! This is what happens when you click on an attachment:

post-240-0-1446013479-68022_thumb.jpg

Is there a way to open the attachments as before? In other words, to have the attachments open up in a separate window, rather than having the white loading screen (which takes forever)?

To me, this is a fatal problem with the new design. Instead of center-clicking on 20 new thumbnails and having them all open at once in separate windows, I would need to open the first one, then choose to save it (which means it opens yet again), then close al lthat and start over with the next image. Downloading those images has grown from two minutes to 20 minutes.

I hope this will be fixed ASAP. This is a serious degradation of the basic function of this forum.

If you right click -> Open in new window/tab it works correctly. The CTRL+click doesnt seem to work. It appears you somehow *can* override it but it will take me a while to go through the vBulletin code and figure out how they did it. Also this Lightbox is not that great, but we will be updating to a nicer one in the near future once we get all these bugs fixed up.

Would like to able to Hide Avatars again.

I know that is sacrilegious but sometimes animated avatars give my comp st-st-st-stuttering problems that interfere with picture loading and scrolling (I get the little question mark icon, errors and continuous page loading, and the Mac twirling rainbow frisbee). Hiding signatures really helped but being able to hide avatars completely eliminated those problems and streamlined by BZ time...