Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

all i see is an import option but no linking the file would still be hosted by BZ and not the remote host

Can you? It downloads it to BZ, I didnt find the option to leave it on an external site. If I could then I would definitively reduce the size back to say 1.5mb

The new version automatically "imports" your avatar hosted on external sites onto our server. So technically you cannot link anymore b/c it is not neccessary :clap:

EDIT:

You can still upload your avatar onto a host but that would just be an extra step for you.

all i see is an import option but no linking the file would still be hosted by BZ and not the remote host

Can you? It downloads it to BZ, I didnt find the option to leave it on an external site. If I could then I would definitively reduce the size back to say 1.5mb

The new version automatically "imports" your avatar hosted on external sites onto our server. So technically you cannot link anymore b/c it is not neccessary :clap:

Yea, apparently they completely removed externally hosted avatars. Oh well lets try this for now.

Wtih the new format I'm unable to copy and paste when I post. I post a lot of gifs and I used to be able to use Imgur website to download gifs from my computer then copy the link and paste in the the thread and post. Now it prevents me from pasting. Using the browse option and attaching the gif from my computer only results in a static photo, not a moving gif. Any ideas?

^ I will poke around later to see can we fix it.

EDIT: I think b/c this is technically a "new" board, it does not take into account nor remember what you have read on the old forum. Which is why when you click on the "unread post" star icon it takes you to the first post. It thinks it is your first time in that thread. If you click on the last page (or the last page you remember reading on the "old" forum), it should from now on take you to the page of first unread post.