Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Hi, I can't seem to send messages to other members in my inbox. A member actually sent me a message yesterday, and I'm trying to reply but after I write the message and click the send button, it doesn't deliver.

What's the problem?

Thanks maddog :|

Honestly I'm missing the old version :| I'll try to get used to it :|

Is there an option to switch between old and new BZ (Just asking :|)

This is the default skin for the new software, we will be looking to add additional skins to accommodate users (some like darker skins). Thanks for trying to accept it :) Im sure you will get use to it, everytime we upgrade there are always a ton of people that ask for the old version back and then eventually just accept it :rofl: change is inevitable :|

I also don't like it at all :rofl: I don't like how I can't choose which page I want to go to now by putting in the page number especially, the old layout was much better :|

This new layout is repellent. Also it appears we cannot use gifs as Avi's now? That wont be popular. The only thing I like is how you can see the avi's of the person who last posted.

ITs not unique anymore!! It does not look like a fashion forum....it looks like a social media site :rofl: I think the new threads are cool where they show the avis of those last posted and all, but there should definetly be some improvement to the top of the site.......the blank blue is just plain.